April 28, 2024, 05:58:17 PM

Author Topic: My spellbook builder  (Read 239602 times)

grga.curkovic

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: My spellbook builder
« Reply #210 on: September 24, 2017, 02:19:39 PM »

If you email AW directly and tell them that spellbook builder is an important tool for Mage Wars and that they should support it they might do something about it.

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2017, 08:22:32 PM »
Hi grga!  Thanks again for all of your work on this.  I found out that Redistributed Power is called Mind Seize in the cards list, but the image is correct.  There is also a Mind Seize.

I also do not see Telekinetic Bomb on the list of available enchantments
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

grga.curkovic

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 26, 2017, 12:56:48 AM »
Thanks for reporting, both issues fixed.

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: October 31, 2017, 11:26:37 AM »
Hi grga!  I found the subtypes "Troll, Soldier, Pitfighter" on Wychwood Ranger  It should be "Wood Elf, Soldier".  I'm really liking all that you've done with this builder!

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: October 31, 2017, 01:28:01 PM »
I think maybe Torgo dressed up as a Wychwood Ranger for Halloween this year!
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

grga.curkovic

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 01, 2017, 10:52:40 AM »
Thanks for reporting, issue fixed (and some other typos).

MisterPete

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2017, 03:55:56 PM »
Hi Grga, the Gorgon Spearthrower (Academy Core promo) is actually level 2, it's only level 1 in spellbookbuilder.com.  The preview image they first released was incorrect and was later corrected.  Would be good to at least update the level and cost and if possible update the image as well.  An updated image can be found here for example: http://www.arcanewonders.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/PROMOScorrected.png

Great job on the builder, thanks for providing this.

grga.curkovic

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 09, 2017, 01:50:23 PM »
Hi Pete, issue has been corrected, thanks for reporting (it may take a few reloads for the image to refresh as it is probably cached).

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • Playing face-to-face in Ottawa again soon
    • View Profile
    • Ottawa/Gatineau Mage Wars (FB group)
« Reply #218 on: November 19, 2017, 08:06:11 AM »
Very minor, but there are two entries of Royal Armorer: the new version from Academy Warlord (Level 1 holy OR war), and the old promo version (Level 1 holy). The promo should be removed, as has been done for other "obsolete" promos that have since been released (with or without updated card text and stats).

grga.curkovic

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 19, 2017, 08:11:08 AM »
Thanks for pointing this out, I'll do that. Before I get to it please let me know if there are other promo spells that should be removed for the same reason. List of spells currently marked as promo: Altar of Peace, Elfric's Life Ring, Mana Vampirism, Staff of Storms, Debilitate, Holy Strike, Acid Blast, Bloodthirsty Strike, Flame Strike, Lightning Strike, Leather Belt, Ring of Healing, Spiked Armor, Heart of Gravikor, Pharaoh's Cheetah, Asto Vidatu, Angel Slayer, Dragonclaw Wolverine, Death's Head Scorpion, Bloodwave Greatbow, Lightning Beetle, Screaming Zombie, Victorian Griffin, Eeker, Bind Spirit, Hidden Tunnels, Reinforce, Ankh of Asyra, Blur, Alfiya, Noble Enforcer, Sherean Leviathan, Gorgon Spearthrower, Shock, Bound Healing, Cowardice, Miss, Royal Armorer, Sanctuary, Servant of Malacoda, Silverclaw Ratel, Stench of Death.
Thanks

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 20, 2017, 06:19:50 AM »
Thanks for pointing this out, I'll do that. Before I get to it please let me know if there are other promo spells that should be removed for the same reason. List of spells currently marked as promo: Altar of Peace, Elfric's Life Ring, Mana Vampirism, Staff of Storms, Debilitate, Holy Strike, Acid Blast, Bloodthirsty Strike, Flame Strike, Lightning Strike, Leather Belt, Ring of Healing, Spiked Armor, Heart of Gravikor, Pharaoh's Cheetah, Asto Vidatu, Angel Slayer, Dragonclaw Wolverine, Death's Head Scorpion, Bloodwave Greatbow, Lightning Beetle, Screaming Zombie, Victorian Griffin, Eeker, Bind Spirit, Hidden Tunnels, Reinforce, Ankh of Asyra, Blur, Alfiya, Noble Enforcer, Sherean Leviathan, Gorgon Spearthrower, Shock, Bound Healing, Cowardice, Miss, Royal Armorer, Sanctuary, Servant of Malacoda, Silverclaw Ratel, Stench of Death.
Thanks

I'm fairly sure Royal Armorer is the only card on the list above that has been released in an expansion (so far).

For promos that become released, I'm not sure if you want to include errata describing differences between the promo version and released version, for players who might play with copies of the promo. For instance, Ballista is now Unique and Warlord Only, Wall of Force has 4 life instead of 3, etc. Other "former promos" that could be checked for changes include Spiked Buckler, Fire Elemental, Magma Golem, Leviathan Scale Armor, Galador, Gravikor, Raincloud, Gale Force Ring, Sersiryx, Summoning Circle, ... There's a list on BGG.

sedawk

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 22, 2017, 11:21:09 AM »
Thanks for the great spellbook builder. Was excited to find it.  I did run into one problem when I was trying to make a forcemaster.  Force Wave would only let me go up to 5 copies.  I thought I could get 6 of that?  Thanks.

sedawk

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 22, 2017, 11:29:34 AM »
Ah I think I see. It thinks I only own 5.  I haven't looked but I guess that is the max if you own multiples of all the set?

grga.curkovic

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2017, 01:39:50 PM »
@sedawk: It won't let you use more spells than you actually own, I think it's quite practical if you are making spellbooks you actually intent to use in real life. Glad you like it.

@iNano78: I'll see what I can do once I get an hour or two to work on it, thanks for your inputs.

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 25, 2017, 12:52:41 PM »
I lied. Leather Belt was released in Academy Warlord.