March 29, 2024, 06:47:50 AM

Author Topic: Forged In Fire  (Read 376608 times)

Aylin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: Forged In Fire
« Reply #300 on: June 02, 2014, 09:49:07 PM »
[mwcard=DNJ12]Vine Tree[/mwcard] is Epic so you can't have two in your spellbook.

Also correct me if I am wrong but I believe walling off your Vine Tree would mean that it can no longer cast spells using the Vine markers since there is no longer LoS between them, so that seems like pretty bad advice to me.

If you set up the wall like this:

X  X  X
X  X  X
X  X  X
V  Y  Y

Then your tree still has LoS to the 'Y' spaces, allowing you to cast vines there from it. It's not ideal, but it's better than having no tree. Against Warlock it might be worth going into a defensive posture and waiting it out though. The best thing about the Druid is that she's so dynamic; switching from offensive to defensive or vice versa is much easier than with other mages.

If double fireball became common though, Guardian Angels would probably find their way into more Druid books.

U can use bloodspine walls which don't block LOS and then your can't wall off your tree.

That doesn't prevent a double fireball at the tree.

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 05, 2014, 04:48:29 PM »
hello budies, im not sure, but what new disable condition does? i dont remember if it was said before.

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 05, 2014, 04:49:48 PM »
hello budies, im not sure, but what new disable condition does? i dont remember if it was said before.

"Disable is a condition that temporarily prevents an object from functioning. If an object has        one or more Disable markers on it, it is Disabled. Disabled objects lose all attack bars, action bars, and non-trait abilities. (An ability is anything in the card’s text box, except what defines “X”              for cards that have an attribute or mana cost dependent on X.) It does not lose any of its        attributes or it’s subtypes (attributes include Life, Armor, Defenses and Channeling). Each Reset       Phase, remove one Disable marker from each object, unless that Disable marker was placed   during that Ready Stage. For objects with multiple Disable markers on them, remove only one each Reset Phase. Disable does not have a removal cost and cannot be removed by spells or             abilities which remove condition markers."

Article is -->Here<--
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2014, 03:08:47 AM »
Hmm, that "disable" leaves armor values of the "object" untouched leads me to a speculation, that disable tokens would be also applicable on conjurations or creatures. Maybe a frost will "disable" stuff.

If you are frozen, you cannot act, but also you didnt loose your armor values.

So, siren will freeze stuff?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 04:25:13 AM by Boocheck »
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2014, 04:56:52 PM »
Hmm, that "disable" leaves armor values of the "object" untouched leads me to a speculation, that disable tokens would be also applicable on conjurations or creatures. Maybe a frost will "disable" stuff.

If you are frozen, you cannot act, but also you didnt loose your armor values.

So, siren will freeze stuff?

I can tell you that since Disable affects objects yes we do have other cards we have been working on that use it. Do not know how long till the are release ready  8)
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 07, 2014, 05:06:42 PM »
No prob. I exercise, eating green stuff (vegetables, not that compound for miniature moding), not smoking. I will be here for more than 40 years. I have time and patience :-)

It wilk be ready when it will be ready. Right now, my attention is fully occupied by fif :-)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )