March 28, 2024, 03:05:15 PM

Author Topic: Maybe more cards in boxes?  (Read 2475 times)

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Maybe more cards in boxes?
« on: May 13, 2013, 10:41:47 AM »
Hello, i´ve got the bad luck of to be spanish (it´s a joke), but it´s because when me or my friends would we like to buy more productos of arcanes wonders, it´s not very cheaper, because shipping cost are very high, i suggest that if it´s possible and you´ll like more players, please do it a core set or expansion that have 6 lv 1 cards, 4 lvl 2cards, and maybe 2 of superior level, but low levels i think are the most used, Block f.e. there are 5 in the core set, and it´s very usefull, but when i saw the core tome expansión, i saw that you repeat card that i believe it´s not as useful as a low level card, and this it´s a big problem to new players, because this spells are in every spell book, and you need to buy several cores and this it´s tooo high + shipping cost. Please AW, if you can do something....i ´d really apreciatte it!!!, i Understand that this it´s your business, but i hope you understand the problem that have the new players from spain.

F.E.: Adramalech, normally i only use one, but in the core speel 2 you put another....maybe another usefull card.

Thanks for all!!!

Hale_32bit

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Maybe more cards in boxes?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 10:48:44 AM »
+1 from Russia.