March 28, 2024, 09:01:10 AM

Author Topic: Indianapolis Mages Wanted  (Read 75333 times)

Jon.Ambriz

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Indianapolis Mages Wanted
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 03:11:21 PM »
Quote from: "Shad0w" post=4974
Quote from: "Jon.Ambriz" post=4948
To bump a dead thread, I will be back in Indianapolis after December 13, and would love to get together with fellow MW players to throw spells back and forth.

Its NP they only want me to slay the repeat threads. You can use necromancy but need to pay the upkeep or the thread dies again. :P

Ha ha Well considering my play style is to burn through mana like drinking water, that might be a problem :D will have to alter my play style a little bit then
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
That's a nice spell you have there. It'd be a shame if something happened to it.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 04:40:29 PM »
Well, the Arsenal is no more... where are Mage Wars addicts in Central Indiana hanging out these days?

I would love to get in more games... I've only had one other person to play when I go to non-tournament settings, and even then that is only irregularly. It seems like no one wants to join us when I'm able to show up.

Boy do I need the practice! (In other words, if you want to win, look me up!)

Dave
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2014, 08:39:34 PM »
   We have been playing around town. Sometimes at game time in castleton on center run road. I am working on getting my house fund up to full and will be buying someplace on the se side of town. It will be set up for gaming too. I would expect regular gaming sessions then. It is so sad that arsenal is no more. It had great location and hours of operation.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2014, 09:31:49 PM »
Tim? It seems that we're split between west and south parts of town, and our new Mage couple lives well out Pendelton Pike on the east side. SE side would be a bit of a drive, but a lot closer than heading out to his place.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2014, 07:04:35 PM »
We have started a monthly gathering at Saltire Games in NE Indianapolis on the third Sunday each month starting around 2 p.m. I know of four players who are planning to be there each meeting. Our next meeting is Jan 18.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2015, 10:18:13 PM »
We have started a monthly gathering at Saltire Games in NE Indianapolis on the third Sunday each month starting around 2 p.m. I know of four players who are planning to be there each meeting. Our next meeting is Jan 18.

Reminder: Our monthly Saltire event is this coming Sunday 2/15 starting around 2 p.m. If anyone needs more information, drop me a note.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Monthly gathering at Saltire Games / Indy east side
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2015, 08:43:14 AM »
We will be holding our monthly Mage Wars gathering at Saltire Games on Pendleton Pike in Indianapolis the third Sunday of this month (3/15/2015) beginning around 2 p.m. I might be there 30 minutes or so early.

This would be good preparation for the gathering at Whosyercon in April, whether you want to play in the tournament, team game, or just stop by for some friendly fun.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Dave

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Monthly gathering at Saltire Games / Indy east side
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2015, 09:11:01 PM »
We will be holding our monthly Mage Wars gathering at Saltire Games on Pendleton Pike in Indianapolis the third Sunday of this month (3/15/2015) beginning around 2 p.m. I might be there 30 minutes or so early.

This would be good preparation for the gathering at Whosyercon in April, whether you want to play in the tournament, team game, or just stop by for some friendly fun.

I look forward to seeing you there!
Dave

We all had a great time today... for players were there from 1-2 p.m. until closing at 8 p.m. I believe that we will not be meeting in April as that date conflicts with Whosyercon... but we'll see everyone again in May.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2016, 01:16:51 PM »

Having a mage wars weekend at my house in indy, 4/22-4/24. Please reach out to me if you think you can make it amd I will send you the details.

email me here as I am not on the forums enough to catch replies.

tim.mccurry@rci.com

Hope to see you.

Tim

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2016, 09:08:58 PM »
Thanks for having us over this weekend. Looking forward to next weekend.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2016, 03:06:40 PM »

Glad for those who showed. Given that there were several who wanted to make it, but could not, I am having another weekend on 5/20-5/22. I will be off on 5/20. So please let me know who can make it, and I will send you the details.

tim

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2016, 04:10:48 PM »
That sounds like a reasonable weekend for us... Gale is off all week that week if I remember correctly. I'll let you know if one or both of us will not make it... otherwise, presume that we'll be there.

By the way... for everyone who missed it... Tim's got his kitchen covered in snacks and drinks....
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 04:12:46 PM by DaveW »

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2016, 07:58:07 PM »
if it weren't 4 hours away on twilight imperium day I would try to make it.  glad you guys are having a great time with mage wars!  hope to see you in August!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2016, 10:42:10 PM »
TI3 rocks... I have two games set up at Origins this year, and have a game next Saturday (which starts after we play a game of Rex to get in the mood).

I won't be able to make GenCon this year... I work in Finance and we can't get time off the first week or two each month to close the books.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 12:15:11 AM »
Dave it's a real shame to hear you won't be attending this year. You're an excellent player sir.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.