April 25, 2024, 10:04:13 PM

Author Topic: Advice against upcoming Warlock vs. Paladin match  (Read 16912 times)

Ravepig

• Ambassador
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Advice against upcoming Warlock vs. Paladin match
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 12:05:05 PM »
Not seeing any book  from you (so maybe you already know this) but a really fun tactic against holy mages with Araxian crown is Rise Again. If you focus on their living creatures (which if they run banner they will probably have something), you can rise again before the kill then get the curse back and go onto the next creature. It's a way you can get a creature using only a quickcast. Griffins are really nice with that since they are fast and become normal speed after becoming a zombie!

Actually, no- I had a copy in one of my books a while back, but never really got use out of it. That could be a fun tactic to try indeed- I like it! Thanks for the suggestion!
If you know he likes angels, include 2-4 chant of rage.
Make sure to post a battle report!

Wound up having a busy weekend and didn't have a chance to put my book together. Hoping to do that tomorrow PM (busy tonight unfortunately). I am not sure if we are playing this Wednesday evening or not, but if do wind up playing, I will definitely provide an update!

• Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell. – Carl Jung