March 29, 2024, 12:26:14 AM

Author Topic: Mage Wars on OCTGN  (Read 81293 times)

arxiducs

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Mage Wars on OCTGN
« Reply #75 on: February 25, 2018, 06:06:01 AM »
Just a suggestion.
Would it be possible to pin an easily identifiable post in the forum where the latest on how to install MW on OCTGN is all put together? Every time I change computer I seem to have a hard time to find the right links in the forums as I come here every now and then... If this is already out there, please send me a sign! :) thanks for consideration!
May I take the opportunity to salute those who make MW on OCTGN possible!!

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 25, 2018, 05:10:39 PM »
The updated card images are always in the alternative play section of the forums. Setting up octgn itself is always the same otherwise. If the new version doesn't automatically download and begin installation process when you open the app, go to the website at octgn.net and download the installer from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

• Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

TheVineMarkers

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 17, 2018, 02:25:03 AM »
I agree with you,as a sidenote though.. hi =] is this octgn information still relevant? Ive run out of opponents locally,and unfortunately.. my local game shop has gone out of business.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Marshie6071

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2019, 12:38:44 PM »
Hey better late than ever but I'm looking for a regular player to on mage wars octgn and am in uk. Email at glen_marsh@hotmail.co.uk if you still gaming

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2019, 01:00:23 PM »
welcome to the community. there are a lot of folks all around who want to play both live and octgn games.

Maëlig

• Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 19, 2021, 03:39:03 AM »
I'm looking for the image pack but the link in the OP https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hacumnmrvtmpn9o/TZW6O2IPPD seems broken. Would anyone be willing to update / shared it again ?