April 29, 2024, 03:15:26 PM

Author Topic: Regarding card binder sleeves  (Read 11292 times)

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding card binder sleeves
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 07:28:04 AM »
Sort of off topic, but I binned the insert and created a divider card length sized in the box. All the books (all expansions + 4 more) fit on one side, the cards sleeves and categorised on the other;board on top.  Unfortunately I didn't measure up my piano box for all the tokens and dice, so it rides separate.  On the other hand, if I was travelling to a game, I'd possibly be only carrying the piano box and some books anyway.

Avarice

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 07:55:51 AM »
That could work also moon.

Moonglow

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 08:09:28 AM »
Here's mine, before I got the extra cards and books: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1750722/mage-wars

Here's a tidier version: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1747961/mage-wars

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 09:39:51 AM »
I have out grown the core box for holding Spellbooks, but if you are interested:

I am using this version of the insert:

and this is what it looks like fully dressed out:

• Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

Avarice

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 10:46:35 AM »
Nice Sike. Yeah, with another expo in the way, may need more room. Lol

V10lentray

• Member of Arcane Duels
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 01:30:01 PM »
I use the clear Ultra pro Sleeves, to sleeve every MW card I own. I also use the MW spell books, and the cards in the sleeves fit in the spell book with little to no problems.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

barriecritzer

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 07:23:46 PM »
I only sleeve my cards when I put them into my spellbooks. Nothing strikes more fear into your opponent than a Warlock sleeved in My little Pony Fluttershy sleeves

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Regarding card binder sleeves
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 08:34:29 PM »
I only sleeve my cards when I put them into my spellbooks. Nothing strikes more fear into your opponent than a Warlock sleeved in My little Pony Fluttershy sleeves

That wouldn't scare me at all. Seems completely normal. Contrary to popular belief, a lot of bronies ARE actually men, both physically and psychologically, rather than being physically male but secretly little girls psychologically.

Your "scare tactic" only strikes fear in people who consider their own culture's gender norms to be a fundamental law of human biology. Which they aren't. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people do believe that they are.

Source: most of my male friends in high school were bronies. All of them are more masculine than I am, and yet I was never a bronie, nor do I intend to become one.

I plan to sleeve my cards the first time I ever go to a tournament. That way I can tell my cards apart from my opponents. But... What if my opponent is using the same card sleeves as I am as well as the same mage?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 08:40:09 PM by Imaginator »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.