April 19, 2024, 10:58:07 PM

Author Topic: Vassal?  (Read 12167 times)

Klaxas

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: Vassal?
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2012, 01:13:30 PM »
ive worked on a vassel module before and trust me it requires programing.  is uses its own language but its still programing.

while your defining the types and actions and clicks and zones and object etc etc etc thats all programing
Favorite Mage: The one I am using.

wolf88

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2012, 01:18:30 PM »
as long as everything is in the user manual...

jhsjhs

• Apprentice
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2012, 09:41:53 AM »
Just a word to the mods, don't underestimate the value of online play. If you can find away to make money off of it, great, by all means do so. If not, support vassal until you do. For us grown ups with kids and jobs, having a way to get a game in late at night without travel is key to playing the game. I will buy the starter regardless, but will probably only buy expansions if there is online play--at least that has been my experience up to now.

If you can make a snazzy Mage wars online with a monthly fee, though, I am there.  Until then, vassal.

Klaxas

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2012, 12:28:17 PM »
im sure everything is in the manual.  its not that tough but programing in some respects requires a different way of thinking lol.  i wish you the best!
Favorite Mage: The one I am using.

Fentum

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2013, 05:32:16 PM »
A Vassal module for Mage Wars would be lovely. A Zun Tsu module would be just as nice. Zun Tsu tends to be a bit more glossy and might work well with the simple mechanics of MW. particularly given that there would be no need for an AI.