April 29, 2024, 04:09:05 PM

Author Topic: Looking for Players in the SW suburbs of Chicago  (Read 2980 times)

Cypher3214

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Looking for Players in the SW suburbs of Chicago
« on: March 21, 2013, 01:16:32 PM »
Looking for players around the Bolingbrook-Romeoville-Plainfield-downers Grove-Woodridge-Lockport area for a biweekly meetup to play and have some fun! I usually frequent the Wandering Dragon on League nights but would love to play a little more often than twice a month.

Doma0997

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Players in the SW suburbs of Chicago
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 06:24:40 PM »
Hey, glad to know it's not all hardcore magic players down this way. I'm in the lockport/joilet/lemont area. I usually hang out at gamestorm in lemont when I know I have someone to play (actually there right now, waiting till 9 for a friend while enjoying the lan center.) I'm game pretty much whenever I'm not with my girlfriend or at work, and there are a few of us that play. Currently own 2 core sets, 2 warlord vs forcemaster and one of each of the spell tomes. I'm pretty much the supplier to anyone I can get to play.

Cypher3214

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Players in the SW suburbs of Chicago
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 07:53:40 PM »
Sounds great let me know when you feel like getting a game going I can head to the shop or I can host here at my place. I'm out of town this weekend for Easter but I'm good anytime after that weekend. I have both spell tomes the core and force master sets.