April 29, 2024, 02:47:42 PM

Author Topic: Token Pack  (Read 2832 times)

Locusshifter

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Token Pack
« on: March 01, 2013, 03:54:39 PM »
Are the token packs available to FLGS's yet? Their availability was announced before the expansion yet my local store isn't able to get them from their distributors yet.

Tacullu64

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Token Pack
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 03:57:37 PM »
I picked up mine today.

Thessial

• Vice President
  • Administrator
  • Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2013, 09:00:31 PM »
We have shipped all the markers out to distributors and the last of them should have arrived there early week last for domestic distributors. Retailers should have been able to get them by now. If you want I can contact the retailer and see where the trouble is. Just send me a private message.

Locusshifter

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2013, 11:49:33 AM »
Quote from: "Thessial" post=8436
We have shipped all the markers out to distributors and the last of them should have arrived there early last for domestic distributors. Retailers should have been able to get them by now. If you want I can contact the retailer and see where the trouble is. Just send me a private message.

Thank you for the direct support. I checked with the store again and Alliance still shows the tokens and spell books as preorders. In my experience this is all too common as even for LCG packs Alliance is a terrible source.

They have other distributors, and the one that had it was Georgia "something". In any case they had the tokens but the spell books were preorder. The latter I'm not worried about as I use after market books.

It bears reiterating: Alliance is awful. It's hard for me to believe that they were the union of The Armory and Chessex; I used to go to the Armory all the time when I was younger and they allowed walk ins.