April 28, 2024, 02:12:29 PM

Author Topic: Interest level for O.P. in Chicago NW Suburbs  (Read 3848 times)

slouching

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Interest level for O.P. in Chicago NW Suburbs
« on: February 15, 2013, 11:47:36 AM »
Hi all,

I've gathered info for the cost of O.P. kits, planted the seed of interest at The Gaming Goat in Schaumburg Illinois by talking to them (The Gaming Goat: 1115 Salem Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60194 info@thegaminggoat.com):

[map]1115 Salem Dr, Schaumburg, IL 60194[/map]

Want to see how many people would be interested in this. The more people we get asking/emailing them about it, the better chance we have of them getting the new O.P. kit. (out in a few weeks). How many people are playing Mage Wars in that area, and would be interested in this?

Mandingoman

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Interest level for O.P. in Chicago NW Suburbs
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 04:44:41 PM »
I'd be interested in either the Elgin or Schamburg location.

slouching

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 09:06:04 AM »
Sorry, it looks like the Mods want this and Fair Game post consolidated. But either way, I'm sending info about O.P. to The Gaming Goat, if anyone else in Chicago area is working on their FLGS to get something set up let us know.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 09:27:47 AM »
It was two threads with the same title. So I merged them. Since both are about the same region I figured it would be simpler for players if all the info was in one thread.

I would have posted the link to The Gaming Goat but it looks like they have more than 1 location.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 09:34:20 AM »
This was from the other thread.

Quote from: "fairgamestore" post=2006
Hey Guys,

My name is Eric, I'm the Manager of Fair Game in Downers Grove, IL.

I'm trying to gauge the interest level for a Mage Wars OP program at our store.  So, if you are from the area and looking for a place to play, let me know!

I'm also curious about how often people are interested in actually participating in OP.  I know Arcane Wonders has mentioned weekly OP, but do you think people would actually attend a weekly tournament/event of some kind?  Thanks Guys.

-Eric
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

slouching

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 10:02:59 AM »
Quote from: "Shad0w" post=7648
It was two threads with the same title. So I merged them. Since both are about the same region I figured it would be simpler for players if all the info was in one thread.

I would have posted the link to The Gaming Goat but it looks like they have more than 1 location.

Yeah it's all good. The other thread was from back in October, and it was from the store owner of Fair Game in Downers Grove Il. The Gaming Goat in Schaumburg Illinois is closer to me, and i've been starting to convince them to get the O.P. kit.

Makes sense that this location area is all posted under one topic. Just didn't want to have the Fair Game folks lose their topic since i did not see theirs until someone else bumped it.

Thanks

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 10:33:31 AM »
Its np that what I figured.