April 25, 2024, 09:52:31 AM

Author Topic: Card dividers  (Read 7553 times)

Klaxas

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Card dividers
« on: August 04, 2012, 12:16:01 PM »
it has been mentioned on BGG that there are card dividers included.  how is it you have chosen to divide the cards?
Favorite Mage: The one I am using.

Arcanus

• Administrator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Card dividers
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 12:25:35 PM »
We have a black plastic vaccum storage tray in the game, with 5 separte sections for storing cards.  There was no particular plan to how to separate spells.  Some players may choose to separate by spell type, Mage, spell school, etc. The 5 card pockets will hold hundreds of spells, and the spellbook pockets will hold 4 spellbooks, so as your collection grows you can still comfortably carry it in the orignal box.

Klaxas

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 12:41:23 PM »
ahhh very nice.  im glad future storage solutions were thought of for expansions.  im still unsure as to how i want mine sorted though.  probibly by school, with all mage only and school only cards in thier own piles.

im still curious as to wether or not they will come out with spellbooks with the names of the mages on the spine and unique art dependent on the mage it is.  i really want this.  i plan to use the generic spellbooks that come with the game as demo books or such and i want to have 1 mage of each school tailored to my spicific playstyle with that mage.
Favorite Mage: The one I am using.

GD360

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 10:38:35 PM »
Will the card pockets hold these cards even if they were sleeved or unsleeved only?

Dragkin

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2012, 01:26:44 AM »
I would think they could fit the sleeves and all. Since the spell books are going to be big enough so that you can put a sleeved card in, I have a feeling that the designers had an eye for what actual players like to do with their cards and such.

Klaxas makes a good point about needing a spellbook for demos and such. *Sigh* Really need lots of spellbooks now. Hopefully I can buy spellbooks solo sooner or later.

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2012, 06:31:22 PM »
The card are the standard TCG size for a reference think MTG card size so you should have no problem putting the sleeve and card into your tome. This is what I plan on doing.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage