Author Topic: Gencon  (Read 5134 times)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Gencon
« on: August 07, 2012, 11:26:12 PM »
Here is a look at the Gencon swag that is being offered for playing in the demos. Just a quick word of advice Make sure to sign up for your Gen Con 2012 demo of Mage Wars.

The Mage Wars Team will be located in Exhibit Hall Booth #1639, as well as, the Arcane Wonders Demo Area of Hall F.

Mage Wars demos will be sold as ticketed events ($0.00). Be sure to login to your Gen Con account and sign up for a time slot ASAP.

http://www.gencon.com/2012/indy/default.aspx

1) Click Attend, then Login.
2) On the left, click Find Events.
3) In the Title Field, type Mage Wars.
4) Click Search.

Time slots are limited, so make sure to get yours today! Attendees participating in a demo will receive their choice of either a Priestess t-shirt or baseball cap featuring the Mage Wars logo.

I believe that the Nulify shirt is going to be sold at that booth but have not received confirmation on that yet.

Now on with the swag
[spoiler][attachment=10]MageWarsCap.png[/attachment]
[attachment=23]PriestessTshirt.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=9]FellelaandNullify3.110205.jpg[/attachment][/spoiler]
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

ImDoneItsOver

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Gencon
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:51:33 PM »
Heck yeah! Granted I already Won the hat (in Junes newsletter....s w) but those shirts will go great with my warlock from last year! Mage Wars FTW

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 12:58:11 PM »
Even if you do not get a demo slot come by and talk with us. We enjoy sharing our love of the game, new info, strategy and tactics with the fans.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Dragkin

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 03:11:15 AM »
Ah man, make me wish that I was able to go to Gencon this year. Hopefully the shirts and hats and such will be on sale somehow after the convention is done.

1unatic

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 02:14:36 PM »
Quote from: "Dragkin" post=273
Hopefully the shirts and hats and such will be on sale somehow after the convention is done.

We will be selling all apparel through our online store once it is up and running.   :woohoo:

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 01:08:58 PM »
I started a new thread to talk about your Gencon 2012 Mage Wars experience here .