April 18, 2024, 03:42:30 PM

Author Topic: Share any status updates on the Re-imagined Mage Wars Arena version 2.0 here  (Read 5930 times)

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
Coshade has been keeping the community up to date on the development status of the Mage Wars Arena 1.0-Final Expansion.

This topic is for anyone to share updates on the development of any re-birth of the Arena product into a version 2.0. Are there any milestones in development planned for 2021? Is talent needed to lead the project and navigate the decision making process with Arcane Wonders? The last official word I recall was a survey that was sent out to customers requesting our feedback on what a re-imagined product would look like?

Curious customers are interested to learn what happened with our feedback and whether the product is moving forward at the same time as the version 1.0-Final Expansion project. :)
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
i doubt there will be any updates regarding 2.0 until the 1.0 wrap up completes.

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
i doubt there will be any updates regarding 2.0 until the 1.0 wrap up completes.
Thanks for this update!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin