March 28, 2024, 12:19:27 PM

Author Topic: New player plus looking for local players  (Read 3079 times)

Jreilly89

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
New player plus looking for local players
« on: June 26, 2020, 06:59:25 PM »
Hey guys, just found out about this awesome game. I'm looking for tips and strategies for a new player, as hopefully I'll be playing with a couple veterans.

Also, I'd love to get some games in if anyone is looking for some local games up in North Indiana near Fort Wayne.

Arkdeniz

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
  • Hated by the Dice
    • View Profile
Re: New player plus looking for local players
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 08:03:50 PM »
Welcome to a great game!

For tips and strategies go have a look at the strategy section of this forum. Lots of goodies in there.
I recommend this thread in particular: http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=18575.0

And if you have time, go onto youtube and watch a few of the online games posted up there.

Others will no doubt tell you about the discord channel.

As for local players, I can't help with that - I am on the other side of the planet.

Good luck! Have fun!

• Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
"Frost damage is a scam an armor dealer invented once to make a Beastmaster buy a new fur" - Exid

'No! Winter is coming." - Elementalist

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 08:05:06 PM »
Hey guys, just found out about this awesome game. I'm looking for tips and strategies for a new player, as hopefully I'll be playing with a couple veterans.

Also, I'd love to get some games in if anyone is looking for some local games up in North Indiana near Fort Wayne.

Zot is close to you, I believe.
The Phoenix shall rise.

Jreilly89

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2020, 09:10:14 PM »
Welcome to a great game!

For tips and strategies go have a look at the strategy section of this forum. Lots of goodies in there.
I recommend this thread in particular: http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=18575.0

And if you have time, go onto youtube and watch a few of the online games posted up there.

Others will no doubt tell you about the discord channel.

As for local players, I can't help with that - I am on the other side of the planet.

Good luck! Have fun!

Cheers, appreciate that. And don't worry,  I've been watching a ton of Keejchen's and Arcane Duels' vids, even a couple tournaments.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2020, 10:33:09 AM »
i am close. here in indy. we play live games down here often. hope you can make it sometime.

Jbuzzsaw79

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 04:48:16 PM »
Hey man welcome to group hope u can make it to one of zots gatherings lots of fun and mage wars. We hang on Octgn and have discord, please let me know if u need help or a game i can lose with the best of them.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster