March 29, 2024, 09:46:27 AM

Author Topic: mage wars weekend indy  (Read 13413 times)

RobMurray

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: mage wars weekend indy
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2020, 10:03:18 AM »
I think he may be trolling folks...
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Jreilly89

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2020, 05:39:13 PM »
Any active players in Indy still? I'm in Fort Wayne and would love to get some games in.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 09:03:24 AM »
You may want to contact zot... he lives in Indy and is an avid MW player.
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 09:36:47 AM »
yes we play mw here in indy. in fact pending pandemic issues, i may be hosting a mw weekend here the weekend that would have been gencon. folks come over from fri-sun and play mw all weekend long. people come from out of state and biblo from denmark has even made such a trip.

this can serve as notice to folks that the next mw weekend will be here in indy 8/7-9 (perhaps the weekend before) depending on how may feel they are ok with coming.  the gathering will be small and i do not want people who have not been practicing proper practices such as isolating etc. to visit but i feel it should be relatively safe. i have had some already contacting me hoping for another event and with gencon being cancelled this may be at least some consolation. please contact me here or on discord and i can provide more details.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2021, 11:22:14 AM »
the next mw weekend here in indy looking like 6/11-13. contact me if you are planning on making it. i have had several already wanting to come. i have posted this announcement on the mw discord server as well. you can reach me here or there and i can provide details.

also thinking about having a competition during that weekend. still sorting out the specifics as to what that entails if it happens. such as new mages/cards, 10 channel etc. most likely will want to use the updates to help provide data for the wrap up set release if it has not been finalized by then.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2021, 11:05:39 PM »
6 weeks to mw weekend here in indy!!!

6/11-13. ping me for details.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2021, 06:09:32 PM »
4 weeks until mage wars weekend here in indy. ping me for details if you need them.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2021, 08:39:10 PM »
2 weeks to mw weekend here in indy. contact me for details if you can make it and need more details.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2021, 11:15:09 PM »
for those coming to the mw weekend event next week: for our tourney it will follow the recent online event rules with the exception of an 85 minute time rule. all the cards in their most recent posted current form from the wrap up are allowed. so paper prints are ok as these cards have not been officially released as yet.  reach out to me with any questions.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2021, 08:54:48 AM »
thanks to everyone who made the trip. the weekend was awesome and that is because it is such a great group of players. not pictured were the other tables going too. one was the streaming table and there was another table too. looking forward to the next event. i suspect it will be 12/10-12. not sure yet but will post info as it gets closer.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2022, 12:33:09 AM »
the next mw weekend will be here in indy 4/29-5/1. reply here if you want to get more details.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2022, 09:10:37 AM »
one month until mw weekend here in indy. 4/29-5/1. please reply here if you are able to make it or need details.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2022, 10:56:58 PM »
considering 12/9-11 for the next mage wars weekend here in indy. canvassing to see how many can make it.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2022, 09:25:38 AM »
next mw weekend looks to be 12/9-11 here in indy. please reply here if you are interested in making it and i will provide details for you. thanks.

zot

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2022, 01:13:09 PM »
getting closer to the next mw weekend 12/9-11 for anyone who may want to attend. reply here, or catch me on the mw discord channel andi  can get you the details. we will be doing a tournament and i do have a magnetic status board as a prize.