April 20, 2024, 04:23:06 AM

Author Topic: It is 2019 - What do we know?  (Read 23933 times)

ThisIsDeutch

Re: It is 2019 - What do we know?
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2019, 10:52:29 AM »
Understandable: if you don’t want me saying it that’s fine. When the inevitable thread of “It’s 2020- is there news?” pops up in January or February, I’ll let the state of the game speak for itself. I will not, however, say that “Arcane Wonders has nothing to share at this time” because the truth is that you’re buying into the same stupid lie that Arcane Wonders says to people on their Facebook page.

I expect that this discussion will be brought up again within a few years time, but to be quite frank with you I don’t think that Arcane Wonders is willing to keep their forums up that long: this is basically a Mage Wars only forum, and if their Kickstarter projects are successful I guess that would delete this forum and start a new one that implicates their Kickstarter projects instead.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 09:40:05 AM by ThisIsDeutch »

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2019, 06:40:07 PM »
Meanwhile, I'm trying new spells and build ideas and Mages I never played much before... and having a ball.
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

Enti

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2019, 06:08:23 PM »
Sorry but that's impossible since Mage Wars is dead! Stop lying!

Brian VanAlstyne

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2019, 09:41:05 PM »
If you want clarification, Mage Wars as supported by Arcane Wonders is dead. The game can still be played, enjoyed, and even advanced via fan involvement, but until the company does something to prove otherwise, people need to stop hoping for growth of the game on a corporate level.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2019, 06:47:43 AM »

My statement was quite true. I am enjoying the game as is... why do you doubt me? I don't especially care if I never buy anything else from AW ever again... I have all I need now.

Edit: I do not appreciate being called a liar.

ThisIsDeutch

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2019, 09:45:14 AM »

Either you are simply willfully ignoring what has been discussed, or you simply do not understand. Either way, DevilsVendetta makes the point quite clearly. (*On Reddicediaries' note, I understand that you were being sarcastic)

Just because Arcane Wonders is no longer making Mage Wars content, doesn't mean Dave or anyone else in this community can't browse over cards and think of strategies. If it is the little flame that keeps the group of 10-15 people alive and active in this community, then let the little flame continue to burn- no reason to extinguish it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 02:28:40 PM by ThisIsDeutch »

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2019, 01:02:17 PM »

My statement was quite true. I am enjoying the game as is... why do you doubt me? I don't especially care if I never buy anything else from AW ever again... I have all I need now.

Edit: I do not appreciate being called a liar.

Enti is being sarcastic.
The Phoenix shall rise.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2019, 10:18:58 PM »
Oh.