April 28, 2024, 10:57:31 PM

Author Topic: asking for a app  (Read 4441 times)

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
asking for a app
« on: August 23, 2018, 02:01:33 AM »
Well, i know that asking for a app book builder it´s imposible, but i would like to know if there are an updated aplication to control the mana and life and all the traits.

Thanks.

ThisIsDeutch

Re: asking for a app
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 05:24:49 AM »
I’m not sure if it’s still available on the app store, but if you bought the previous app Apple should grant you the ability to keep it on your account, and you can downlod it onto various accounts via Itunes. It’s obviously not perfect, but it would still give you the mana and life counters.

Not sure about traits though  :o  :P

Beldin

• The Craziest
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 10:53:08 AM »
The app was pulled. There used to be another app that tracked life etc, but that looks like it is gone also.

ThisIsDeutch

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 12:54:35 PM »
The app was pulled. There used to be another app that tracked life etc, but that looks like it is gone also.

If you downloaded the app at least once, Apple keeps the app in your account so you can download it again  :)

Beldin

• The Craziest
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 07:17:22 PM »

If you downloaded the app at least once, Apple keeps the app in your account so you can download it again  :)

Ewww, I need a wash now lol. I  am a droid user and have been for years. I have never owned a single crapple product.

fas723

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 04:40:17 PM »

Ewww, I need a wash now lol. I  am a droid user and have been for years. I have never owned a single crapple product.

Here is a present for you from a fellow Droid user:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H3HJOYFRzEbjH2v2f7vucnzcNj00jF4W/view?usp=drivesdk

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 04:18:38 PM »

Here is a present for you from a fellow Droid user:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H3HJOYFRzEbjH2v2f7vucnzcNj00jF4W/view?usp=drivesdk

A droid or a Druid user?  ;D ;D

Many thanks, searching for a complete codex for all conditions and keywords, Any app for that? included the last?

MogenMan

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2018, 05:32:14 AM »
I started to create my own app for Android only though and I have no intention to do one for iPhone/iPad. But it is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.botz.mw
Still in start up but it is possible to create books for both Arena and Academy, all books are stored on your google drive account so it works cross device.