April 18, 2024, 12:41:11 PM

Author Topic: OCTGN statistics  (Read 6209 times)

Pyrion

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
OCTGN statistics
« on: August 07, 2018, 10:16:10 AM »
Hello everyone!

I'm not sure if this topic was already discussed (at least i didn't find anything) but wouldn't it be cool if OCTGN would gather statistics of all kind after every mage wars match which is played?
Like:
- Which mage is played the most/least
- Which mage wins most often
- How often does a specific card get played
I think you could come up with an endless amount of statistics.
This data could be a very interesting basis for discussions. Arguments of past discussions were often based on assumptions and estimations which isn't necessarily a bad thing but hard numbers are more precise and they were gathered from just one source. Of cources they should not replace personal experiences but rather be an additional help for judging.
The question to the coders is: Would it be possible to implement such a feature in the mage wars octgn module?
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: OCTGN statistics
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 11:08:51 AM »
It used to be that wins and losses were recorded I think but they stop doing that for some reason don't remember why

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Enti

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: OCTGN statistics
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 04:50:05 PM »
Even more important:

Count all the rolled dice and how much normal and crit dmg was rolled.

I do that sometimes on my own per excel but it would be nice if there would be a statistic in the end *wishful thinking