April 25, 2024, 09:50:34 AM

Author Topic: Con Carolinas Battle Against Cystic Fibrosis 2018  (Read 3316 times)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Con Carolinas Battle Against Cystic Fibrosis 2018
« on: March 22, 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
June 1st-3rd we'll be hosting a charity Mage Wars tournament to help fight Cystic Fibrosis at Con Carolinas here in Charlotte. This will be a 1 day tournament with lots of matches the day before and after.

Many of my cities best players will be competing. I will offer free crash space to any out of town mage warrior who wants to come take a crack at it. Entry for the tournament is $10(US dollars) and all proceeds go to fight a disease that's a straight up child killer.

• Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: Con Carolinas Battle Against Cystic Fibrosis 2018
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 10:45:47 PM »
Tomorrow Charlotte goes to war against itself again. This battle will be epic. Put your money down on who's winning:

Jimillia: The Dark Queen of the Queen City. Her necromancer is feared and respected across oceans.
Devil: The stalwart holy champion of Charlotte. He'll never give himself half the credit he deserves.
Silverclawgrizzly: Using an unfamiliar book to win a bet. He's out to prove he can master any mage.
Jay: The aggressive Araxian Warlock. 120% pure offense!
Sarah B: . With an updated Force Master and outlook she's here to win her first convention before moving onto Origins.
Larrick: The man only a fool ignores. Pound for pound one of the best players in the world.
Marcus: He who ould dethrone Sarah B as "Top Force Master in Charlotte." Raw and untested power.
One of the newer players: Will the favorites knock themselves out of contention? Will one of the rising stars prove they belong? With Grizzly's little brother and Larricks students competing the field is wide open.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Con Carolinas Battle Against Cystic Fibrosis 2018
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 01:24:12 PM »
And the handicapping begins! Ive gotta put some votes out here. We all know Griz is out first round so no need to elaborate on him. ;)
I've gotta put my money on either Devil or Larrick. I like holy mages and those two put out some humdingers!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!