April 27, 2024, 05:31:13 PM

Author Topic: It´s 2018 -- Any news?  (Read 46683 times)

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: It´s 2018 -- Any news?
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2018, 05:09:50 PM »
maybe we'll 2 new academy mages + 2 new arena mages + a new battleground play-mode during the summer, but AW just forgot to anounce it!!!
Oh my god, I am still reading a lot here and most of the time to lazy to answer with my smartphone. But this one is hilarious!!!
Yeah AW propably forgot to bring all their cool stuff to the exhibitions and to do any marketing. Maybe all the new arena expansions are that super awesome, that they believe they will sell great without any effort to sell them needed :)

Beldin

• The Craziest
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2018, 05:26:23 PM »
maybe we'll 2 new academy mages + 2 new arena mages + a new battleground play-mode during the summer, but AW just forgot to anounce it!!!
Oh my god, I am still reading a lot here and most of the time to lazy to answer with my smartphone. But this one is hilarious!!!
Yeah AW propably forgot to bring all their cool stuff to the exhibitions and to do any marketing. Maybe all the new arena expansions are that super awesome, that they believe they will sell great without any effort to sell them needed :)

the sarcasm level is over 9000

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 26, 2018, 01:45:22 AM »

Yes, but since the mage-wars-news-communication level is at -8999 that's the only thing we sadly can do.
I really feel sad how absolutely now love this amazing game gets from AW in it's current state. They could also have fixed some issues and pushed it back to top. Well it's their game and decision :(

Beldin

• The Craziest
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 26, 2018, 03:41:18 AM »

Yes, but since the mage-wars-news-communication level is at -8999 that's the only thing we sadly can do.
I really feel sad how absolutely now love this amazing game gets from AW in it's current state. They could also have fixed some issues and pushed it back to top. Well it's their game and decision :(

Indeed

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2018, 03:59:20 AM »
Hello, i´ve read time ago (many time) that this year we´ll have 4 new mages, Do we have any new news about this? i hope you have plenty of work , but don´t forget this game, too many people love it!!!

Please, tell us something, i´m trying to make a small community, and it´s complicated because people don´t see news, i have too many suggestions, because (with all my respect) i believe you´re wasted the potential of this game, maybe you are forgotten that you can make rules to make this game cooperative , one friend of mine tell me several rules and we did a test, and was fantastic!!!!! and very exciting!!!! (non in sex of course)

I hope that you understand that the community would like to help you with this game, please, ask for help, i give my help very cheaper, only give me news for this fantastic game.

I know that this game never will be a MTGM (thousands of people), and with all my respects to that community, i prefer a familiar community that a community with too many hard people to deal with them.

Please, Please, give us something this year (if it´s a druid academy is better) :) ), and of above of all of this, if you need help, ask us for help, for now i don´t have childrens to take care, them i have more time that another people :).

I hope soon you can give us something.

Long live MW!!!! :'( 8) 8) 8) 8)

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2018, 08:32:02 AM »
We have been told that there will be 4 new academy mages this year.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2018, 05:10:19 AM »
We have been told that there will be 4 new academy mages this year.

All of them will be released together?

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: July 16, 2018, 07:31:37 AM »
At least one will be at GenCon, possibly two, but I don't know any street dates.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: July 16, 2018, 07:35:27 AM »
There's unofficial topic on the next expansions MW Academy Druid and Elementalist announced
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

EricTheGreat12

« Reply #144 on: July 17, 2018, 08:32:59 AM »
There's unofficial topic on the next expansions MW Academy Druid and Elementalist announced

Very disappointed to see that they're releasing the Elementalist for Academy instead of Arena- "You can use it for both" doesn't matter considering that this mage will be built for use in Academy, even though the board in Arena would have been an excellent opportunity to showoff the elements.

It's not like I should be expecting anything better from the studio, but whatever floats their boat..