April 29, 2024, 06:47:42 AM

Author Topic: Mage wars and Devir  (Read 2886 times)

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Mage wars and Devir
« on: February 24, 2018, 11:22:59 AM »
Hello, as all spanish players , Devir did a very bad job with this game, too many problems, for now i´ve heard that this game is end for devir, but i would like to know if the license of the game is being purchased for another company, it´s a pity that a fantastic game as this is early dead thanks to a very bad planification for this company. Now there are several spanish players that have the core set, but no expansions.

Thanks and hope a solutions for the good of the spanish community.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
Re: Mage wars and Devir
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:42:50 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D
french and german comunity are with you!

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 02:05:24 AM »
;D ;D ;D
french and german comunity are with you!

Many Thanks!!!! i hope Arcane wonders do something because is sad that we get only the core set and no words about the rest, it´s a pity that a good game is bad take care for all parts (no traductions, no regular expansions).

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 02:53:45 AM »
Most companies do a very bad job when comes to translations and providing support for most of the games. Nearly 80% of all "translated" games are ending with just core set.

In the end, there is no smaller task then translate all cards by yourself (as i did in cooperation with some guys in our country).

At least, you are a big country, for smaller ones like czech republic is very difficuilt to expect any translated games that are not mainstream because its not profitable. :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )