March 28, 2024, 03:46:45 AM

Author Topic: Football Mage Wars  (Read 5257 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Football Mage Wars
« on: January 19, 2018, 04:44:08 PM »
Not the north American kind. This is a variant of mage wars domination.

There is a vtar orb on each end of the map, in each mage's starting position. You can only gain vtar from the orb/s behind your opponent/s starting position/s. You do not gain vtar during upkeep, Instead, each time a friendly creature hits an enemy  orb, that creature' s controller gains 1 vtar, then that creature teleports back to their starting zone even if they are anchored.  After a set number of rounds the player with the most vtar points wins.

Enjoy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 02:26:07 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

wranglathor

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Football Mage Wars
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 06:41:36 PM »
Would you make the field 6x3 or just add another spot directly behind the mage for this?

I find the idea very interesting.
  • Favourite Mage: Johktari Beastmaster

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2018, 07:06:41 PM »
Would you make the field 6x3 or just add another spot directly behind the mage for this?

I find the idea very interesting.
I left the map ambiguous so that people could try out different maps with these rules. I did not say that the orb had to be directly behind the starting position just that it had to be behind starting position

I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Beldin

• The Craziest
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 08:17:40 AM »
This kind of game favours the swarm build and anyone who does not is at a distinct disadvantage.

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 02:24:00 PM »
Edited the rules so that creatures go back to start after hitting an enemy orb.