April 30, 2024, 08:21:58 AM

Author Topic: Essential cards pack  (Read 5738 times)

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: Essential cards pack
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 03:35:34 PM »
See it's a matter of "want" not "need." In terms of extra copies. 😎
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2017, 05:07:50 PM »
Just put them in stacks and don't use the binders. Problem solved!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

• Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Knabbmaster

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2017, 05:08:32 AM »
I would much rather se a boring cards expansion for academy. That just has super basic cards and gives all the schools which are needed. Like burst damage, ethereal attacks, creatures that allow for synergy (like very litte damage but tons of healt or the other way around) and so on. Obviously some schools souldn't have acces to specific tools. But with the last Forcemaster expansion the other mages didn't get much. Arena would probably also benefit from this aswell.
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2017, 11:53:12 AM »
I would much rather se a boring cards expansion for academy. That just has super basic cards and gives all the schools which are needed. Like burst damage, ethereal attacks, creatures that allow for synergy (like very litte damage but tons of healt or the other way around) and so on. Obviously some schools souldn't have acces to specific tools. But with the last Forcemaster expansion the other mages didn't get much. Arena would probably also benefit from this aswell.
That's because the force master desperately needed new tools. Other than the warlords and her, no mage did.
The Phoenix shall rise.