March 29, 2024, 07:24:08 AM

Author Topic: Possible openings for chieftain or barracks with builder strat?  (Read 2133 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Possible openings for chieftain or barracks with builder strat?
« on: January 20, 2017, 11:40:20 AM »
I'm not entirely sure how to best open with chieftain or with barracks. I'm wondering if I could max out actions by using goblin builders to increase my actions with this strat by having builders cast my garrison posts while my Mage does other things. But since goblin builders need a full action to build there is a mobility issue. This can be solved by summoning the chieftain first, I think. But that is slow. And so is having a goblin builder cast a barracks I think.

Possible openings:

R1 equip general signet ring and summon goblin builder.
R2: goblin builder casts barracks in corner. You equip yourself with harshforge plate and double move to NC.

After that, you probably want to hardcast a goblin builder or use your melee attack every round while your goblin builders do all the work of making conjurations like garrison posts and your barracks summons other things besides the builders. Or you could just have the barracks summon builders while your Mage melees. Not sure if this sort of strat could work. Thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:18:38 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.