April 20, 2024, 12:02:57 AM

Author Topic: Amazing Hunting spear  (Read 3613 times)

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Amazing Hunting spear
« on: December 08, 2016, 05:25:31 AM »
I just want to tell the world how awesome hunting spear is for Johktari!
Fast walk 2 and throw 1 as quick action with 6 dice with hawkeye. Nicey
I took out ballista 1 shot and battle forge 1 shot the first 3 rounds of a game thanks to piercing. That was insane! Later I got enemy mage restrained in a danger zone.
Really fun to play Joktari right now!

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Hunting spear
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 12:43:44 AM »
That sounds like a pretty epic match.  Love this too for the Joktari cant wait to try it out and wreak some havoc.  You run any buddies with this build? 

I feel a cat like the Kumanjari leopard or any big cat would be really clutch.  I also think the mountain ram would be really good...add a cheetah speed, gloves of skill, and critical strike I think most conjurations are toast in any combination.  Really love lost grimore it adds so much goodness!
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Hunting spear
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 04:22:44 AM »
That sounds like a pretty epic match.  Love this too for the Joktari cant wait to try it out and wreak some havoc.  You run any buddies with this build? 

I feel a cat like the Kumanjari leopard or any big cat would be really clutch.  I also think the mountain ram would be really good...add a cheetah speed, gloves of skill, and critical strike I think most conjurations are toast in any combination.  Really love lost grimore it adds so much goodness!

Yeah I had prepared to play around with bigger cats jumping out of a center lair every other round. But honestly I only got to play falcons the first rounds to raise pressure (but then each) followed by Rajah who fitted the purpose best with pierce and elusive.