April 27, 2024, 11:07:24 AM

Author Topic: Monsters on PvS box  (Read 3517 times)

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Monsters on PvS box
« on: November 18, 2016, 02:12:58 PM »
Just received PvS! (hurray) Kuddo's to AW because the lag to europe has never been smaller.

Anyway, I notice 2 creatures on the box I haven't seen before:
- A blueish water monster I think? It could be water elemental but it looks different
- A knight/soldier fighting with a skeleton
- Water snakes

Were these all cut in the final release?
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.

jacksmack

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Monsters on PvS box
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 11:54:09 AM »
post picture!

ExcaliburTK

• Curator of the White Spires
  • Playtester
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 03:13:12 PM »
I recognize Sheran leviathan and Metatron

Then in the paladin side A Pegasus, another random angel and an archer

And the siren side Some pirate zombie, water Snake idk lol, deep one looking thing maybe a deptonne, a shark fin and a little crab. I think the water is just water

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=14767.0

https://www.google.com/search?q=paladin+vs+siren&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiDtpTBn7jQAhWk6YMKHY_wBM0Q_AUIBygB&biw=412&bih=604#imgrc=GHLbUHYoTTn5MM

EricTheGreat12

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 03:32:21 PM »
As stated, the Sherean Leviathan is the giant sea monster at the back; unfortunately, it is only in the set for those who pre-ordered it, so there is a chance that you weren't able to get it based on when you got the set. Metatron is of course the angel with the tall wings.

As for the other creatures, I don't think that they were ever planned in the set. Keep in mind, the ForceMaster vs Warlord box cover has creatures that weren't included either. Heck, even the Warlock's helmet shown in the core set that he is wearing wasn't released till it was put in the Forged in Fire set. All in all, the multiple creatures on the box art are usually just there for show and to grab your attention.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 03:42:51 PM by EricTheGreat12 »

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 08:42:17 AM »
As stated, the Sherean Leviathan is the giant sea monster at the back; unfortunately, it is only in the set for those who pre-ordered it, so there is a chance that you weren't able to get it based on when you got the set. Metatron is of course the angel with the tall wings.

As for the other creatures, I don't think that they were ever planned in the set. Keep in mind, the ForceMaster vs Warlord box cover has creatures that weren't included either. Heck, even the Warlock's helmet shown in the core set that he is wearing wasn't released till it was put in the Forged in Fire set. All in all, the multiple creatures on the box art are usually just there for show and to grab your attention.

The Leviathan has nothing to do with the preorder. It comes in all the "First Print Copies". Right now all the copies that should be out are the "First Print Copies". So it should include the Leviathan.

Halewijn

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2016, 09:04:20 AM »
Most creatures on all boxes are eventually in the game. Even the griffin from the core box is now here.  :P
I'll take a picture tonight.

The Leviathan has nothing to do with the preorder. It comes in all the "First Print Copies". Right now all the copies that should be out are the "First Print Copies". So it should include the Leviathan.

No worries, I received my big fish and dragon. :)
« Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:07:14 AM by Halewijn »
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
When in doubt kill it with fire? I never doubt and crush them right away.