April 27, 2024, 06:57:40 PM

Author Topic: Companion App Update  (Read 2110 times)

Chicken the God

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Companion App Update
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:22:46 PM »
So i'm sure this has been discussed on these forums, although i'm not a regular poster, so i'm not sure where.

What is the ETA on a card update to the companion APP? Like all the Academy, Domination,PvS cards? It'd be nice to have all the cards in one area so i can make books via the app again. I'd even be ok with the MW free database was updated 1st---i know it has the domination cards, but it'd be great if it had the academy cards in there too, seeing as I use my academy cards mostly for arena games.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

Side note: PvS looks great, getting it friday! I look foward to Grimlore!

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
Re: Companion App Update
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 08:47:56 PM »
All we know is that everything is "in process".  I'm sorry that that's a less than ideal answer.  I trust that Arcane Wonders wants everyone to be able to use their app and the online SBB, but the system is under new management and will probably need to be overhauled before we can see any real progress.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Chicken the God

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 09:21:24 AM »
Yeah, that's sort of what i figured, but thanks for the cordial reply. Cheers!

mirel7c3

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 07:34:50 AM »
I've made an updated version of the online SBB including the academy cards and also got feedback that they could use my help and haven't forgotten about it. So I'm currently on hold until they have found time. The update is not a big deal, so expect it to be finished very soon, definitely this year.

See here: http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=17299.0