April 25, 2024, 09:50:05 PM

Author Topic: Paladin Vs. Siren on OCTGN  (Read 15249 times)

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Paladin Vs. Siren on OCTGN
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2016, 05:18:53 PM »
The issue has been solved, please try downloading the most recently uploaded image pack and that should sync up with the set.xml. Sorry for the confusion, let me know if you have issues
  • Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
When in doubt, kill it with fire

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 06:18:12 PM »
Sherean Leviathan still missing, but otherwise everything good as far as I can see. Certainly the artwork is all there, and costs seem right.

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2016, 06:47:09 PM »
Sherean Leviathan still missing, but otherwise everything good as far as I can see. Certainly the artwork is all there, and costs seem right.

Leviathan and ALfiya will be added with the next round of promos

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2016, 06:54:16 PM »

Alfiya was in this version, and classed as PvS not a promo in teh last upload. Seems she's now disappeared...

atljr17

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2016, 07:51:11 PM »
Is there any chance the presuggested books for the two new mages could be added for download? Thanks for all the great work. Will check this out tomorrow tonight have to watch game 7 of the World Series!

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2016, 09:15:57 PM »
Is there any chance the presuggested books for the two new mages could be added for download? Thanks for all the great work. Will check this out tomorrow tonight have to watch game 7 of the World Series!

I can try to add those tomorrow. Worst case scenario, I can post them somewhere and you can build them.

Alfiya was in this version, and classed as PvS not a promo in teh last upload. Seems she's now disappeared...

That's because she's being added to the promo set. She wasn't supposed to be in this set.

OF NOTE: I've hotfixed a few other issues that came up. If you don't want to update everything, just download the new set.xml and the new attachcards.py and replace your old ones (anything you may have downloaded before this post was made is considered old in this case). I'll keep fixing things as I find them

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2016, 03:30:27 AM »
That's because she's being added to the promo set. She wasn't supposed to be in this set.

Yes, that's a shame since I have both in books, but quite understandable - I was surprised to see Alfiya.

Thanks for all the work on getting this out and fixed so promptly - it's really appreciated!

atljr17

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2016, 09:36:11 PM »
Need help i tried following steps and i must have messed up somewhere cause i downloaded the image pack and nothing new there? the part about the script replace never happen for me there both there.

Kelanen

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2016, 03:45:51 AM »
You have top choose to replace when prompted. They can't both be there in the same directory, with the same name? That's fundamentally impossible...

So either you have them in different places, the new one has a different name (usually a "(1)" after it, or "Copy Of") or you didn't copy over that file...

atljr17

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2016, 07:18:32 AM »
Yea I ended up replacing the old one with the new script and still no luck?

atljr17

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2016, 11:55:38 PM »
Finally got it to work! I was stupid and the files were all downloaded as zip files so I had to extract the files. But I'm good now and hope to explore the new mages and cards thanks sharkbait for the help!

Silverhaze

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2016, 01:51:42 PM »
I think i did everything right, but it still doesnt work. I can see the new cards in my files, but they arent in my spellbookbuilder... Anyone knows what the reason could be? (I'm not a computer genie)

*** TX TO THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS HAPPEN***  ;)

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2016, 10:22:56 PM »
I think i did everything right, but it still doesnt work. I can see the new cards in my files, but they arent in my spellbookbuilder... Anyone knows what the reason could be? (I'm not a computer genie)

*** TX TO THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THIS HAPPEN***  ;)

Did you put the zipped folders in the sets folder instead of the extracted ones? That's one issue I've seen so far

Silverhaze

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2016, 01:31:03 AM »
I downloaded the files and then replaced the existing ones with these new ones. Was never zipped i think? When and how do i do that? Tx for your help

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2016, 12:48:51 PM »
I downloaded the files and then replaced the existing ones with these new ones. Was never zipped i think? When and how do i do that? Tx for your help

Sorry, somehow I missed this.

Are the files currently zipped (do they have a .zip as an extension instead of being normal folders?) if they are, you can right click and hit extract. Extract them to the proper folder and they should work