April 28, 2024, 04:25:19 PM

Author Topic: Necromantic mana horde...  (Read 1920 times)

Guru of Mana

• New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Necromantic mana horde...
« on: October 17, 2016, 04:16:44 PM »
Hello Everyone!
Here is an opener for Necromancer:
R1- Graveyard + Facedown Harmonize
R2- Libro Mortous + Facedown Harmonize + Faceup Harmonize
R3- Dual Death rings + Spawn
R4- Meditation Amulet + Meditate + Spawn

Facedown-Faceup Harmonizing is to be able to reap the benefits that round while being able to pay for it, by choosing order of channeling process.

Spawn is to defend against pressure. Preferably Deathfang or dual Skeletal minions.

This effectively does the equivalent of more than doubling my channeling over my opponent (21ch).
While providing a weak-moderate defense.

Post what you think, its weaknesses and strengths, etc.

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Re: Necromantic mana horde...
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 04:36:40 PM »
You unfortunately cannot have 2 active death rings.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 04:44:52 PM »
Pretty sure u can't do duplicate items and duplicate enchantments on objects  so not sure how that will change ur strategy.  Secondly that is crazy channeling alone with the harmonizes, two spawn points, and meditation amulet.  I think ur opponent will be in ur face or should be once he sees that you spent everything on economy and not any thing to defend yourself. 

I like the idea you might want to spread out your conjurations and harmonizes over the game and to make sure you have creatures to defend to make sure your able to live in the early rounds. 
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

Super Sorcerer

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »
ב"ה
As said before, you can't duplicate items.
Now, about double spawnpoint opening in order to swarm opponent, I would do it differently.
In the given example I will use skeleton minions and skeleton sentries, but zombie crawlers and unstable zombies cost even less so they could be spawned the same way:
after 1st channeling starts with 20 mana
1) Death Ring + Libro Mortous (total cost of 14, since the ring give discount for libro)
after 2nd channeling 16 mana and 1 on libro
2) Skeleton Sentry + Meditation Amulet + meditation as full action (cost 10 mana plus 1 from libro, but regain 3 mana in meditation )
19 mana 1 on libro
3) Skeleton minion + graveyard + meditation (cost 17/1 regain 3)
15/1/1 mana
4) skeleton minion + skeleton sentry + Harmonize on graveyard + meditation (cost 13/1/1 regain 3)

And after 5th round channeling, you have 15 mana, 1 on libro and 2 on graveyard. Your total channeling (including spawnpoints) is 13 and you gain 3 mana from meditating, so with extra 2 discount you could get a total of 18 mana usage per turn.
I don't like harmonizing libro, since it would make it almost certainly dissolved.