April 23, 2024, 03:29:38 AM

Author Topic: But seriously, when?  (Read 3276 times)

Parkdeck

• Playtester
  • New Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • time zone: utc +1
    • View Profile
But seriously, when?
« on: August 27, 2016, 04:58:15 AM »
When will we be able to (pre)order PvS?
Seems like AW went into hibernation after GenCon. The pacing is anything but perfect, everybody got excited by the spoilers, and then....................nothing? At least a short note would be nice, but facebook and the website are out of action since a month?

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: But seriously, when?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 03:02:20 PM »
September, preorders will be up in September.

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 05:48:27 PM »
Right now, even more important seems to be the update of ... everything:
- Supplement
- errata-cards (print or sticker or whatever)
- sbb
- octgn
- app
So that all tools are up to date with all content available that is out so far until academy warlock.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 12:14:37 AM »
All the errata are in the supplement... not nicely printed but at least written all in one place! The last version is from May 12 2014 (before FiF, before the new wizzard, before a lot of small errata and rullings)...
I think this should be the priority!

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2016, 07:41:41 AM »
All the errata are in the supplement... not nicely printed but at least written all in one place! The last version is from May 12 2014 (before FiF, before the new wizzard, before a lot of small errata and rullings)...

It's something we're actively working on, but it's a big project so there are a lot of bases to cover. I have some very excellent help assisting me on this, but it's still going to take time.

Right now, even more important seems to be the update of ... everything:
- Supplement
- errata-cards (print or sticker or whatever)
- sbb
- octgn
- app
So that all tools are up to date with all content available that is out so far until academy warlock.

OCTGN is not maintained or updated by Arcane Wonders. It's entirely maintained through volunteer work by fans. That said I know that they're working on updates for OCTGN right now.

There always a bunch of things on my plate at any given time, but these are absolutely on it. In addition I'm working on the next Mage set as well. We want to be sure that you're not all waiting 3 years for the next set.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2016, 07:58:21 AM »

It's something we're actively working on, but it's a big project so there are a lot of bases to cover. I have some very excellent help assisting me on this, but it's still going to take time.

I understans it must be very precisly thought and written... if you need more help to read pre-versions, or collect all the items that should be in there, i can perhaps help... just ask!