April 19, 2024, 06:14:45 PM

Author Topic: Playstyle for the Siren and Paladin  (Read 6224 times)

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
Playstyle for the Siren and Paladin
« on: August 10, 2016, 10:05:30 AM »
So, since most of pvs has been spoiled, I have an idea of how both mages would play. Siren seems to play similar to how the forcemaster and druid play. Druid focused more on the speed, forcemaster on the postining, siren somewhere in the middle. She seems to be all about making the enemy go where they do not want to.
Now the paladin seems to be a little more complex. He seems to be all about taking hits and defending his troops. Playtesters, any thoughts? Or just anyone who has ideas.
The Phoenix shall rise.

silverclawgrizzly

• Charlotte Mage Warrior
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
    • View Profile
Re: Playstyle for the Siren and Paladin
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 10:33:25 AM »
Siren you got down exactly. Paladin is a little more complicated yes. You can go a number of ways with him. I've personally been building up a few guys, getting my fear, then hitting Luminous Blast for my quick cast and wailing on my enemies.
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster
What we must all remember is no matter the game we were all newbies at one point.

baronzaltor

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 12:37:50 PM »
Siren is cool because she can play however she wants honestly.

She has the tools to play heavy creature swarm or small-forces, agro beatdown, attack-spell/ranged centric, multi source casting, position control.   There really is no "this is what you do" with her, which is why she is instantly one of my favorite and in my opinion, one of the best mages.

Also in team play, Siren+Druid is a savage team build. (friendly hydro-immune plants+whirlpools and tsunamis!)

Biblofilter

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2016, 07:12:39 AM »
Siren is cool because she can play however she wants honestly.

She has the tools to play heavy creature swarm or small-forces, agro beatdown, attack-spell/ranged centric, multi source casting, position control.   There really is no "this is what you do" with her, which is why she is instantly one of my favorite and in my opinion, one of the best mages.

Also in team play, Siren+Druid is a savage team build. (friendly hydro-immune plants+whirlpools and tsunamis!)

We are going to do try that!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Töten". "Alles Töten".
Best strat advice ever

baronzaltor

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2016, 01:08:16 PM »
Hydro Immune Thornlashers sitting in middle Whirlpools. dragging people into it is always funny.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2016, 01:10:35 PM »
Hydro Immune Thornlashers sitting in middle Whirlpools. dragging people into it is always funny.

One of us... One of us.. One of us...