March 28, 2024, 09:12:51 AM

Author Topic: Vote for more plant creatures and vine spells for druid.  (Read 24730 times)

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
Vote for more plant creatures and vine spells for druid.
« on: July 25, 2016, 05:06:21 AM »
If you like your druid, and you believe that is time!!!! that you get more plants for your spellbook, because it´s boring playing the same, again and again...

Vote this threat!!!!!

Give us soon more Plant creatures and Vine spells!!!!

Your druid musn´t be forgotten!!!

More variety!!!! new strategics!!! more plants for your garden!!! level 1 plants!!!

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Vote for more plant creatures and vine spells for druid.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 06:37:51 AM »
Moved the topic to the appropriate sub-forum. Carry on.

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 07:21:36 AM »
I vote for more even though the current ones are great!
The Phoenix shall rise.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 07:29:36 AM »
Keeping mind that mushrooms are Fungi, not plants, what kind of plants do you want to see? It's great to ask for more, but it's better to give some idea of what you want to see.

Reddicediaries

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
  • Out of the ashes, a new power will rise.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 07:42:44 AM »
Hmm, maybe like level 1-3 ents. Mini Togorahs.
The Phoenix shall rise.

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 09:08:09 AM »
Keeping mind that mushrooms are Fungi, not plants, what kind of plants do you want to see? It's great to ask for more, but it's better to give some idea of what you want to see.

Two years ago , i did several spoilers, if you are interested, i could do more, but the last ones, people remember me copyrights for using your own templates, i dont´mind spend time, but only if have an end.

i search my last ones, if i not erased them.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2016, 09:08:40 AM »
Smaller trees for more aggressive Druids? Maybe one that has a defense, and does something the opponent doesn't like when it's destroyed. Like shooting out spines or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2016, 09:16:18 AM »

Two years ago , i did several spoilers, if you are interested, i could do more, but the last ones, people remember me copyrights for using your own templates, i dont´mind spend time, but only if have an end.

i search my last ones, if i not erased them.

I did this time ago.

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=14982.msg45976#msg45976

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2016, 10:21:00 AM »
Name: Tarborgarden
Type:creature
Subtype: Vine, plant, tree
Mana cost: 19
school:nature
level:6
Life: 21
Armor: 1
Traits: REgenerate 2, Legendary, Unique, Flame +2, uproot 2, Hate Cut, Hydro Inmunity, Hydro healing, Druid Only, Intercept, Rooted.
Attack: melee, full, 6D  -  Yellow dice (7-10) daze (11-12) Stun Reach, Sweeping
            melee, Quick 4D - Yellow dice (10-11) Daze (12) Stun  Reach.
            Ranged 1-3, full,  Target Zone, 4D - Yellow Dice (10-11) Daze, (12) Stun --He throw a Rock

This tree can be target of Treebond hability.
Uproot: When this tree uproot, he doesn´t get the rooted trait until you stop a whole turn in the same zone.
Hate cut: He hates axes and swords, When he attacks a creature with this type of arms,  he gains Melee +2 trait.
Hydro healing: When he is target of a water spell , he heals that damage.

" he is not slower as his friends"

Name: Forest is walking!!
Type:incantation
Subtype:
Mana cost: 4
Speed: Quick
level:3
Traits: Epic.
Until the end of turn, all conjurations Plant and Vine Subtype, gains Uproot 2

"The wood is ever changing"

Name: Magic fertilizer
Type:incantation
Subtype:
Mana cost: 3
Speed: Quick
level:3

You can Put a GRowth condition token, in one plant that haven´t one. If its a conjuration no gains melee, only +1 ARmor.

Name: Terborwind
Type:creature
Subtype: Vine, plant, tree
Mana cost: 17
level:6
Life: 17
Armor: 3
Channel:1
Traits: REgenerate 2, Legendary, Unique, Flame +2, uproot 2, Hydro Inmunity, Druid Only, Intercept, Vigilant, Rooted, Familiar, Shepherd of Trees,
Attack: melee, full, 5D  -  Yellow dice (7-10) daze (11-12) Stun Reach, Sweeping

This tree can be target of Treebond hability. if its treebonding, Druid can use his mana points for his own spells.

Shepherd of trees: all Plants in his zone gain Uproot 2 and spells with plant and vine type cost one less.

Name: Killer Stem
Type:conjuration
Subtype: Vine, plant
Mana cost: 3
level:1
Life: 5
Armor: 0
Traits: REgenerate 2, Zone Extendable, Flame +2, Hydro Inmunity, Hydro healing, Druid Only, Rooted, Cantrip
Attack: melee, quick , 2D 
You must attack with all killer stem in the same zone, to the same target. While there are more than one Killer stem attacking one creature that creature is restrained.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:56:51 AM by isel »

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 10:54:03 AM »
Well, i have more ideas, but as i said, two years waiting for more cards, when you said that there will be soon, i hope you understand, i don´t mind give ideas, contribute for the game, but i would like to know that all work and suggestions dont go to the bathroom, because , understand me, this is free time that fans as me , give you for free, and in life the time is limited.

I know, that several of my ideas, are too powerfull, but i know that you can adjust, as you can see, i create 2 tree creatures that can be treebond with the druid, i believe its a new tactic for the druid.

See you , and if you are interested, i put more.

Ophidimancer

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 11:18:47 AM »
Well if we're throwing ideas around, here are some ability ideas:

Verdant Veil - As long as the druid is in a zone with a friendly, living, plant creature or conjuration, he gains the Obscured trait.

Rooted Stance - As long as the druid is in a zone with a friendly vine marker, he gains the Unmovable trait.

Tenacious Vines - Once per turn, when a friendly vine marker is destroyed, the druid may pay 1 mana to immediately replace it.

Bloodfed Vines - Once per turn, when the Druid successfully attacks and damages a creature, he may place a vine marker in the zone with his target.

Gogolski

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2016, 11:36:47 AM »
* I'd like see some more flowers. User AGC has made a bunch of them, you can look for them here: http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?topic=13136.msg24427#msg24427 . I know they are not creatures, but I really like building that conjuration forest...

* The two flowers that exist now (corrosive orchid and nightshade lotus) come into play with a mist token. I would like an incantation to refresh that mist token... Or it would be cool to have flower with that fefresh ability printed on the card:
"As a full action, your mage or a familiar she controls may pay three + spelllevel mana to refresh ability"
(Now the goblin builder becomes the goblin gardener (or garden gnome :-) ), planting conjurations and tending them so they may bloom again and again... :-) )

* Tumbleweed! A low-level/low-life/low damage/low mana cost plant that can cast a copy of itself in an adjacent zone (with cantrip??) Just a hindering nuicace which let you use all of your vinemarkers for burst of thorns (on a wand)

* A vine that needs to be attached to a tree that gives creatures with the climbing trait in its zone the reach trait on their attacks.
Go mountain gorilla!!! (Or animal kinship beastmaster...)

* A slithering snakey plant creature (mini kralator) that can take a vinetoken with it when it moves.

* A huge plant creature with massive life and a little armor and uproot and a low attack that obscures its zone to make ranged attacks difficult. (Or impossible, but it is nature + dark and it has to move every round and it prevents regeneration in its zone...)

* Swamp-terrain. (Could have a poison or corrode boosting ability...) It could be aquatic-terrain to synergise with some of the spells from the siren set. It could reduce the uproot cost.

* Some water plants that benefit from the swamp-terrain.

* Beautiful lillies with a taunt marker (in the same zone as the urchins from the siren set)

These are just some quick ideas...
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 11:40:09 AM by Gogolski »

Gogolski

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2016, 01:11:10 PM »
And thinking about that Brian Pope interview ( http://gamer-goggles.com/blog/words-with-bryan-pope-origins-2016-11882/ ), I think vine creatures will make good grappling-creatures....

Creatures similar to the tangle/stranglevine conjurations that have a chance to inflict bleeds or (direct?) poison damage or  give weak tokens...

isel

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2016, 05:24:40 PM »
Growthing root.
conjuration
Mana: 6
target: conjurations
level:2
life: 6
traits: regenerate 1, flame +2, .......

At the begginning of the turn, the owner of the conjuration makes 2 direct damage to it, If G. R it´s targeted for a ranged attack, half of the damage goes to the attached conjuration. When the attached conjuration is broken, so is G.R.

Gogolski

• Jr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2016, 06:20:52 PM »
I want a cactus that has uproot, no regenerate, piercing +2 and flame -1. If it is a really big one it should have reach.
:-)

I also want a stinky flower that has a chance to daze.(Probably a conjuration) Maybe a one time zone attack by paying mana and removing a mist token...

I want another sequoia tree that oozes stickyness when it is hit and has a chance to cause the stuck condition.

I want a huge redwood that rains pine fruit in a zone attack (sequoian pine fuit is really small, redwood pine fruit is a lot bigger)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 06:28:04 PM by Gogolski »