April 25, 2024, 05:14:08 PM

Author Topic: Another playstyle chart for Mage Wars Arena  (Read 4098 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Another playstyle chart for Mage Wars Arena
« on: May 20, 2016, 12:47:11 PM »
This one is probably a more accurate way to chart playstyles than my other playstyle chart, but it's probably not as useful for everyday mage wars gaming purposes.

If the value of a resource is positive, then its controller will probably try to increase his own amount of it. If the value is negative, they will likely try to decrease the amount of that resource their opponent has.

Mana: __
Actions: ____
Options: ___
Positioning: __ 
Life After Damage:  ___
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Another playstyle chart for Mage Wars Arena
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 04:44:55 PM »
This one is probably a more accurate way to chart playstyles than my other playstyle chart, but it's probably not as useful for everyday mage wars gaming purposes.

If the value of a resource is positive, then its controller will probably try to increase his own amount of it. If the value is negative, they will likely try to decrease the amount of that resource their opponent has.

Mana: __
Actions: ____
Options: ___
Positioning: __ 
Life After Damage:  ___

Sorry... but I don't have a clue what you mean.
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess