April 27, 2024, 07:36:58 AM

Author Topic: Will we ever get a creature with two DIFFERENT defenses?  (Read 2872 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Will we ever get a creature with two DIFFERENT defenses?
« on: May 18, 2016, 06:44:28 AM »
Like say, one of the creature's defenses is one-use and has a high chance of success, while their other defense has 2 uses but a low chance of success?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Will we ever get a creature with two DIFFERENT defenses?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 10:15:18 AM »
I doubt that, because You would have to use different ready markers for defenses. If You want different defenses for your creatures then just use Force Sword, Force Orb or Cobra Reflexes.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

DaveW

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 05:13:17 PM »
I suppose that it might be possible to have such a creature... maybe with special markers, just as Sosruko for example has his Taunt marker... but I suspect that this would only happen if the creature in question has some kind of design that makes the double defense concept thematic.
  • Favourite Mage: Asyra Priestess

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 05:46:56 PM »
I suppose that it might be possible to have such a creature... maybe with special markers, just as Sosruko for example has his Taunt marker... but I suspect that this would only happen if the creature in question has some kind of design that makes the double defense concept thematic.
Very nimble monkey with a shield.
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 10:58:05 PM »
or some sort of carnivorous animal that has an easier time defending from the front than the back?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.