April 29, 2024, 08:03:18 AM

Author Topic: MW Facebook survey - Getting more cards  (Read 2922 times)

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
MW Facebook survey - Getting more cards
« on: October 02, 2012, 12:14:08 PM »
Quote from: "mitkosim" post=1673
Well I would just like to say that I am really glad that people shared their views on this thread. Whether because of it or not, I cannot say but the MW team has put up a survey on their facebook page about how you would like to address obtaining additional cards. So head over there and make your opinion count! :)

Here's the link to the page:
https://www.facebook.com/MageWars
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

SeanDeCoy

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: MW Facebook survey - Getting more cards
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 09:30:07 AM »
Please go to our Facebook page and vote for your favorite option! Your opinion is always very important to us!

Shad0w

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 09:35:04 AM »
When mitkosim posted this I thought it was worth a sticky for now. We want to hear from you.
"Darth come prove to meet you are worthy of the fighting for your school in the arena and not just another scholar to be discarded like an worn out rag doll"

Quote: Shad0w the Arcmage

Nihilistiskism

• Master Debater
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 12:24:59 PM »
I like the school option. I don't think a singles is necessary. As the game grows in popularity, there is sure to be a secondary market crop up (I've already ordered and received from one site that seems to be going this direction). Secondary markets are good for games because those dealers often buy a lot of product to fill their stores. I would think that selling singles directly from the developer would kill any chance of a secondary market, which is, IMO, not good for the game, overall.

Having the mage books is not a good idea, IMO, because that forces players into situations where they are getting what the Dev team thinks should be in a Mage's spellbook, and not as open to interpretation as other options.

My two cents...

-nihil
Take a shower, don't talk like a junior high dropout, and stop being such a fatty.