April 28, 2024, 04:48:39 PM

Author Topic: Awesome 2/3 of 2016 are starting  (Read 4700 times)

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Awesome 2/3 of 2016 are starting
« on: April 29, 2016, 06:12:37 AM »
After following this forum I had great expactations for 2016. So many expansions and updates are on the way for a long while. Now 4 of 12 months of this year are gone and nothing new is out yet. Thinking positive we will see the greatest release-months ever:
- Siren vs paladin
- academy warlock
- academy priestess
- lost grimore
- new supplement
- updated App
- updated online sbb
- hopefully errata on wizard and/or tower
- summary of changed cards (like gate to hell ...)

These are incredible 9 updates in 8 months (hopefully) and I am really looking forward to all of them! (I am not calculating the time sets need to arrive in Germany)

And I really want to believe that it is going to happen.

Bluebaron

• Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome 2/3 of 2016 are starting
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2016, 07:01:28 AM »
That is exactly what I am thinking. I am on the same boat. Hopefully it will not be too disappointing. E.g. Not heard a lot recently about the upcoming priestess expansion for academy that was scheduled for April.  :(

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 08:18:40 AM »
Academy Priestess is at the printer and should be done soon. The Warlock will follow her up. I've been working diligently on PVS this month, and design should be done very shortly. Now I'm only speaking about things I know for sure or that I've seen. Other things like Lost Grimore are a little outside of my realm. That said I believe it is off to the printer as well.

Now, the supplement is an item that I'll be updating as soon a my current project is off my desk. I've asked some of our fantastic playtesters and they've agreed to help me update several of the documents that need it. I'm very excited about that.

I've contacted someone to help me update the web sbb as that is really outside of my wheelhouse, but I haven't heard back yet. But I'm still pushing to get this updated, at least to get all the new cards into it. As for the App that is outside of my sphere, sorry.

So often I feel that the focus goes 20 different directions and we end up with a lot of things almost done. Right now I'm trying to focus on the design that's on my desk, and then that focus is going to go through most of the things on your list.

Thank you for sticking with us, and having faith. I'm hoping that as you see the new products that faith will have proven well placed.

farkas1

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2016, 08:35:57 AM »
Minature Market just posted recently preorders for preistess academy and lost grimore!  No preorder for warlock expansion yet so I would assume the other two would be released around the same time hopefully! :D
  • Favourite Mage: Straywood Beastmaster

sIKE

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 18
  • Ugh
    • View Profile
  • Favourite Mage: Malakai Priest

iNano78

• Ambassador
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • Playing face-to-face in Ottawa again soon
    • View Profile
    • Ottawa/Gatineau Mage Wars (FB group)
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2016, 08:58:14 AM »
Minature Market just posted recently preorders for preistess academy and lost grimore!  No preorder for warlock expansion yet so I would assume the other two would be released around the same time hopefully! :D

Some other places have been suggesting a late May release of all 3 of those.  But it would seem from Aaron's post that they might be printed in series rather than in parallel, so... we'll just have to wait and see.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

Kaarin

• Sr. Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2016, 09:59:25 AM »

Some other places have been suggesting a late May release of all 3 of those.  But it would seem from Aaron's post that they might be printed in series rather than in parallel, so... we'll just have to wait and see.
They may be printed in series, but shipped together.

Some other places have been suggesting a late June release of PvS. :P ;)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
OCTGN: Wstrzasniety (UTC+2)

bigfatchef

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2016, 10:40:21 AM »
Academy Priestess is at the printer and should be done soon. The Warlock will follow her up. I've been working diligently on PVS this month, and design should be done very shortly. Now I'm only speaking about things I know for sure or that I've seen. Other things like Lost Grimore are a little outside of my realm. That said I believe it is off to the printer as well.

Now, the supplement is an item that I'll be updating as soon a my current project is off my desk. I've asked some of our fantastic playtesters and they've agreed to help me update several of the documents that need it. I'm very excited about that.

I've contacted someone to help me update the web sbb as that is really outside of my wheelhouse, but I haven't heard back yet. But I'm still pushing to get this updated, at least to get all the new cards into it. As for the App that is outside of my sphere, sorry.

So often I feel that the focus goes 20 different directions and we end up with a lot of things almost done. Right now I'm trying to focus on the design that's on my desk, and then that focus is going to go through most of the things on your list.

Thank you for sticking with us, and having faith. I'm hoping that as you see the new products that faith will have proven well placed.

Thanks a lot for this overview!
It seems that cards are REALLY coming soon. Yeah!
You guys are doing a great job with this game! And I know the last 10% are always the toughest ;)

You mentioned the app is not on your table. Who has to get letters from users (or money from arcane wonders I guess) to keep this thing alive?

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2016, 11:41:45 AM »
Looks like they both are available for preorder now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.