April 30, 2024, 03:30:49 PM

Author Topic: Three Rules Clarifications  (Read 2066 times)

Ravepig

• Ambassador
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Three Rules Clarifications
« on: April 10, 2016, 09:11:00 PM »
My apologies in advance- this is my second post regarding rules. But I do appreciate the help. Three more clarifications:

1) Does the Enchanter's Ring work when casting an enchantment on my own mage? I ask because the text says, "Friendly Creature?"

2) With sunfire amulet (and other Life + buffs), is there a maximum life a mage can have or does it just keep increasing indefinitely?

3) If I have Nullify and Reverse Magic on my mage at the same time, does an Incantation or Enchantment spell cast against my mage trigger both effects, or do I just choose which one to save the other for a future attack? I'm assuming yes because of the red reveal?

Again, thank you for the help!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell. – Carl Jung

baronzaltor

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 19
    • View Profile
Re: Three Rules Clarifications
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 09:35:29 PM »
1) yes. Your Mage counts as a friendly creature

2) no limit

3) both must be revealed because they have mandatory triggers.  Once both turn up you can choose which you want to pay for and use, then the other just fizzles away (or both if you don't want to pay mana for either reveal)

Ravepig

• Ambassador
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
Re: Three Rules Clarifications
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2016, 10:29:30 PM »
1) yes. Your Mage counts as a friendly creature

2) no limit

3) both must be revealed because they have mandatory triggers.  Once both turn up you can choose which you want to pay for and use, then the other just fizzles away (or both if you don't want to pay mana for either reveal)

Thank you!!!
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell. – Carl Jung