April 28, 2024, 08:24:15 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Arena: Battlegrounds Domination Stone Soup  (Read 2481 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Arena: Battlegrounds Domination Stone Soup
« on: April 10, 2016, 10:37:54 AM »
For at least 10 players. The size of the arena is 20 zones x the number of players. The arena is divided into one or more levels. Each player has a different starting location. The objective is Domination victory with a twist. The vtar orbs and the vtorrak are hidden and you have to find them!

Setup: all of the zones are turned face down and placed randomly. Then 10 spells x the number of players are selected at random and shuffled into a deck, then distributed randomly throughout the Arena. Then players select their mages. Then the mages are shuffled and distributed randomly throughout the Arena (mages must always start at least ten zones apart from each other).

Each mage starts at lv 1. No spells in their spellbook, no mage abilities, life reduced by 20, spellbook points are 20. You gain exp by defeating enemy creatures and conjurations. The exp you gain equals the number of spellbook points it would cost to put the defeated enemy in your mage's spellbook (mages count for this). Your Mage gains a level for every 15 exp it gains. When your Mage levels up, they gain 10 life and 20 spellbook points.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.