April 28, 2024, 05:51:19 PM

Author Topic: Mage Wars Arena: Fishing Domination!  (Read 2510 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Mage Wars Arena: Fishing Domination!
« on: March 17, 2016, 02:50:04 PM »
Vtar orbs can only be hit by a creature with a bait token. The size of each orb is determined by an effect die roll at the start of the game. If a creature has the same amount or more bait tokens than the size of the orb, the orb is captured and removed from the arena. If it does not, the vtar orb escapes and warps to another random zone, determined by effect die roll. Once all the vtar orbs have been captured or both players have run out of bait tokens, the game is over.

Each vtar orb gives a number of vtar at the end of the game equal to its size stat. The player with the most vtar points wins!

For each vtar orb in the game, each player gets 6 starting bait tokens. You can only place bait tokens on a creature when it first enters play (this includes mages).
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:53:30 PM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.