April 16, 2024, 04:15:39 PM

Author Topic: [TRADE]  (Read 5648 times)

drmambo23

• Ambassador
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
[TRADE]
« on: March 04, 2016, 11:35:20 PM »
Hey guys, so as the title suggests I'm looking to trade some cards.  I don't have the extra money to buy expansions or else I would just do that :/ and I dont live close enough to go to a con and trade people there. Also there is no mage wars community where I live. :(

That being said, I have 2 copies of 3rd edition core and domination. So if you guys want any cards from those sets or a mage just let me know.
:)
Im looking for:

*cloak of shadows

*drain soul
*bridge troll
*vorpal sword/blade - whatever it is called
*guardian angel
*eagle claw boots
*wildfire imp(s)
*ignite
*corrosive orchid
*devil's trident
*blood demon
*lion savagery
*fire elemental

If anyone has extra copies of these or copies you will never use pm me and we can work something out
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:17:24 AM by drmambo23 »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
https://www.instagram.com/pistillidesigns/
Instagram and Facebook - @pistillidesigns

wtcannonjr

• Ambassador of Wychwood
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
    • WBC Mage Wars Tournament
Re: [TRADE]
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2016, 08:26:49 AM »
Check out Boardgamegeek.Com. There is a trade feature that has many players wanting and trading games including mage wars. I think you would trade for complete expansions rather than individual cards.
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced." - James Baldwin

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 10:29:23 AM »

Hey guys, so as the title suggests I'm looking to trade some cards.  I don't have the extra money to buy expansions or else I would just do that :/ and I dont live close enough to go to a con and trade people there. Also there is no mage wars community where I live. :(

That being said, I have 2 copies of 3rd edition core and domination. So if you guys want any cards from those sets or a mage just let me know.
:)
Im looking for:

*cloak of shadows
*drain soul
*bridge troll
*vorpal sword/blade - whatever it is called
*guardian angel
*eagle claw boots
*wildfire imp(s)
*ignite
*corrosive orchid
*devil's trident
*blood demon

If anyone has extra copies of these or copies you will never use pm me and we can work something out

If you do that, your cards will probably have a lot less resale value. Mage Wars Arena is not a CCG after all. I would recommend sharing your collection with friends so that the cards you rarely use will see more use.

If you're worried about staying competitive on a budget, you can read "The Frugal Mage Warrior" which is an index/guide I made of essential resources and information for playing Mage Wars Arena on a budget. Mage Wars Arena is one of the most affordable customizable strategy games there is.

You could also start playing Mage Wars Academy, which is just as fun as Arena and even more affordable.

If after all this you still want to trade individual cards no one's stopping you, but being short on money probably isn't enough reason to make that actually necessary. If anything, you could find an expansion with a lot of cards you rarely or never use, and sell the whole expansion.
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

drmambo23

• Ambassador
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 11:14:26 AM »
I have a buddy that has academy but other than that there is hardly any interest in my area for a mage wars group.  So i have no one to share/trade arena catds with. As far as playing competative, i dont really care about that. I can play that way on octgn. I just want some extra cards to make my games more enjoyable. And i dont plan on reselling so the resell value is irrelevant, at leaat to me anyway.
https://www.instagram.com/pistillidesigns/
Instagram and Facebook - @pistillidesigns