June 15, 2024, 11:59:30 PM

Author Topic: Mildly dissapoitned... and i wonder if im alone? let me explain  (Read 2433 times)

RomeoXero

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 6
    • View Profile
Mildly dissapoitned... and i wonder if im alone? let me explain
« on: October 27, 2015, 09:05:19 PM »
I just managed to get ahold of my copy of Domination BG, And its awesome! Dont get me wrong that part was amazing, i just wonder why i didnt get my Ahnk of Asyra or Blur. I believe it may be because I got my copy from my favorite game shop (I like to support the local business) but it has been pre ordered for months. i just sort of assumed that id be receiving a pre order first printing edition that was supposed to include those two promos. Did this happen to anyone else? Am i silly for thinking id get those cards if i got it from a shop? i mean the guy special orders all my mage wars stuff for me (except the core set, that was already there), so i can get it from his shop. Basically i wonder if i was even SUPPOSED to get them in this manner. can anyone shed light on this for me?
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid
I love this game. Its awesome!

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mildly dissapoitned... and i wonder if im alone? let me explain
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 11:04:45 PM »
Yes, they should have received them. please contact myself or customer service if you didn't get your promos.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 06:36:05 AM »
There seems to be a lot of fun with these promos!

here in switzerland, the shops don't realy know what MW is, so we order on the web... when we find somebody who agrees to send boxes here for a correct price...
therefor we decided to waite for a double domination-academy order. does it mean we will never see the promo cards, or does it exist a way to buy them separatly?

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 09:04:23 AM »
Academy comes out next month, so I would think you should still be able to get the promo cards for Domination. We were able to get the Academy promos in the box as we planned so you shouldn't have any issue there.

exid

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 4
  • The longer the better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 10:42:21 AM »
Academy comes out next month, so I would think you should still be able to get the promo cards for Domination. We were able to get the Academy promos in the box as we planned so you shouldn't have any issue there.

cool!