March 29, 2024, 12:06:17 AM

Author Topic: Redirects to home page when I'm trying to reach the forum  (Read 4119 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Redirects to home page when I'm trying to reach the forum
« on: October 09, 2015, 10:04:02 AM »
I type in the url of the forums, not the home page, and I try to skip the advertisement for academy and it then takes me to the home page instead of the forums. I think it would be much better if it took me to the part of the website I was originally trying to get to, rather than just the home page. I haven't complained about this before since it's not that big a deal. However I'm starting to get tired of having to constantly navigate all the way back to the forums manually when I'm used to just typing in a url and hitting enter. This isn't urgent or even that important by any means, but it's kind of annoying and I think people will appreciate it if you fix it eventually, if not this time then for the next time you guys start having people redirected from
this website to an ad.

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.