April 29, 2024, 09:16:30 AM

Author Topic: NEW MAGE IDEA: Blood Mage  (Read 2701 times)

drmambo23

• Ambassador
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
NEW MAGE IDEA: Blood Mage
« on: October 01, 2015, 10:25:39 PM »
So I posted this in the Mage section of the forums but then thought about putting it in here with the updates, since this is the suggestions area.

I would really love to see a blood mage in this game.

Trained in dark and level 2 water
DARK MAGE

higher life than most mages but 8 or 9 channeling.

blood weaver: can use health equal to creatures level  in place of mana to help cast blood creatures.  Can use 1 health in place of 1 mana on all other creatures to assist casting

blood bond: can transfer 2 health from 1-2 blood creatures 0-1 zones away to mage. or 1 health from 1-2 creatures of any other type. can be used once per turn.

Also needs to have an effect that works off of bleeding  - (ex. for one mana, if any enemy creature is wounded and is 0-1 zones from mage, the mage can automatically cause that creature to have bleed. can be used on 1 enemy creature per round)

Equipment:
*Blood dagger - gives mage vampirism or something close to it.
*ritual staff - lets mage use 1 extra health instead of mana to cast creatures

Incantation:
- Blood control - similar to mind control for forcemaster
 - Boil Blood - attack plus can cause burn or bleed

Creatures:
*Blood Golem
*cultist - idk

most blood creatures should have vampirism, be undead and have psychic immunity

I know finite life kills this mage but it just seems like somehting he would have to work against. Or make the blood bond effect work like tree bond so that finite life does not affect the mage.

It would be a very interesting mage to play and I think very fun and exciting. Not to mention with the Siren release we will most likely have more water spells to use with this mage as well.

These are just some ideas I have in my head and want to put them out there and would love to see in the arena one day!
I think something along this concept would be amazing.  What do you guys think?
Thanks
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
https://www.instagram.com/pistillidesigns/
Instagram and Facebook - @pistillidesigns

echephron

• Player
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
  • The finest in mage wear...
    • View Profile
Re: NEW MAGE IDEA: Blood Mage
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 04:52:09 PM »
In the future, I'd put creations(spells, mages, ect) in the Arcane Wonders Forum » Mage Wars » Creative » Custom Cards section. They have a bunch of new spells and mages over there.

http://forum.arcanewonders.com/index.php?board=24.0
  • Favourite Mage: Wychwood Druid