March 28, 2024, 08:45:28 PM

Author Topic: How long does it take to review ambassador applications?  (Read 3661 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
How long does it take to review ambassador applications?
« on: June 17, 2015, 04:54:33 PM »
I applied to be an Arcane Wonders ambassador about a week ago, I think, and I have not yet gotten a response. How long does it normally take for them to review an application? I am planning on doing some demos tonight at my FLGS, and I would like to know soon whether I've been approved or not.

Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
Re: How long does it take to review ambassador applications?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 09:44:25 PM »
It depends on how busy I am. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. I am trying to get to them as fast as I can.

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 10:16:26 PM »
That's good to know. Thank you!
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 10:23:24 PM »
Also, I'm a little self-conscious about my application because my tendency to ramble came through even on there, and I rambled in several places when it would've been better to say n/a. To be fair it was kind of late at night,  at least from what I can recall....