April 25, 2024, 02:03:19 AM

Author Topic: Can anybody going to Origins do me a HUGE favor?  (Read 5084 times)

Lord0fWinter

• Warden of the North
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 7
  • www.magewars.weebly.com
    • View Profile
Can anybody going to Origins do me a HUGE favor?
« on: May 28, 2015, 12:11:43 AM »
So Origins is basically right around the corner, and along with it comes the pre-release of Battlegrounds:Domination. Sadly I won't be attending Origins (it's on my list of game fairs to go to someday).

However, I'm dying to get my hands on Domination and really don't want to wait until July to be able to  :P I don't personally know anybody going to Origins, so I was wondering if anybody here on the forum would be willing to pick up a copy for me if I preorder it and then proceed to ship it to me?

I'd pay for all the shipping costs, obviously, and would shower you with praise and love for all of time! Plus if I ever met you in person, I'd bake you cookies. Or brownies. Or just buy you food. All three are pretty good options  :P
  • Favourite Mage: Darkfenne Necromancer
Visit my Mage Wars blog at www.magewars.weebly.com, also check me out on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MageWarsBlog and on twitter at @MageWarsBlog

Puddnhead

• Member of Arcane Duels; MageCast Co-host
  • Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 8
    • View Profile
Re: Can anybody going to Origins do me a HUGE favor?
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 09:21:51 AM »
Man!  Now I wish I was going to Origins!  Sadly, I cannot be of assistance, though I would like to.  I'm going to have to wait until July as well.
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster

SharkBait

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 10
    • View Profile
Re: Can anybody going to Origins do me a HUGE favor?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 03:55:02 PM »
I will be at Origins and can help you out. If you are able to pre-order it and have me designated to pick it up for you, I'd be glad to do so.

• Favourite Mage: Adramelech Warlock
When in doubt, kill it with fire