April 29, 2024, 05:13:42 AM

Author Topic: Etheria: Axis Powers--the Dawnlight Compact! Episode III part I  (Read 4624 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE ANIME, "HETALIA: AXIS POWERS", OR ANY OF ITS SEQUELS, PREQUELS, OR SPECIALS, ETC. (AND I OBVIOUSLY DO NOT OWN MAGE WARS).

This is a fan-made parody work of Mage Wars inspired by the "Hetalia" animes. Since it is a parody, it is fair use.

I DON'T OWN ANYTHING THAT I DID NOT COME UP WITH.

---------------
Etheria: Axis Powers
The Dawnlight Compact!

Episode III: Unholy Tides

Part I: Showdown

After a long and grueling battle, Westlock and the Bloodwave were both very tired and seriously injured. The Bloodwave had a slight advantage, as Westlock's sword had been dissolved, and the Bloodwave still had his hammer. So Westlock was sticking to ranged attacks, dodging and blocking the hammer blows with a Force Sword.

"I learned that one from Salenia," Westlock remarked.

The Bloodwave grunted in frustration. "Why can't I hit you, you lucky bastard! Akiro should favor ME, not YOU!"

"You might have the Warrior God of Luck on your side, but the source of my power, Asyra, is also a deity. I don't have mere luck on my side. I HAVE FATE ON MY SIDE! SUPER HOLY BLAAAAAAAAST!"

The Bloodwave swung his hammer like a baseball bat and hit the attack right back at Westlock.

Westlock staggered back from the force of his own attack, and cast a minor heal on himself.

The Bloodwave knew he couldn't keep this up forever. Westlock would just keep healing himself.

"I propose a temporary truce. Surrender now and give me that outfit, and I will spare your life."

"NEVER!" Westlock declared. "I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!"

"I cast a Garrison Post somewhere nearby, and summoned a goblin grunt from it to infiltrate your Palace-Temple while you were away. I don't like using such sneaky tactics, but if you don't give me that outfit, I'm sure I can find ten more just like it in your bedroom."

"Ugh. Fine," Westlock snapped, and cast a steal equipment on The Bloodwave's outfit, leaving his suit of shining armor on the ground in front of him.

"HEY!" the Bloodwave protested, now nude.

Westlock smirked. "It's a fair trade. As they say, all's fair in love and..."

The Bloodwave swung his hammer at Westlock, but Westlock blocked it with her force sword. She summoned a Victorian Gryffin and mounted it. It flew her up to the bedroom window of her palace-temple as the Bloodwave screamed in fury. With any luck, she'd catch that goblin grunt before he took anything.
-----
Author's note: Sorry this was so short, I have a lot more written for Part II of this episode, but sadly it's on my flashdrive which I do not have right now and will not have until the semester is over. Until next time!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 09:08:55 AM by Sailor Vulcan »
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.