March 28, 2024, 04:48:55 PM

Author Topic: Warlock on Academy?  (Read 5464 times)

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Warlock on Academy?
« on: March 17, 2015, 02:27:47 AM »
The Academy itself is a building in Sortilege. These will be "younger" versions of the mages combating each other while honing their skills. Academy the game is a board-less design of a Mage Wars that's more portable and streamlined but still providing the the same spellbook strategies and tactics combat.

Here i am thinking, why would someone let Warlock study on Academy. Then i remember slytherin :)

• Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Warlock on Academy?
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 08:36:43 AM »

The Academy itself is a building in Sortilege. These will be "younger" versions of the mages combating each other while honing their skills. Academy the game is a board-less design of a Mage Wars that's more portable and streamlined but still providing the the same spellbook strategies and tactics combat.

Here i am thinking, why would someone let Warlock study on Academy. Then i remember slytherin :)

That doesn't really answer the question. Why would someone let Slytherins study at Hogwarts? Then I remember the warlocks. :P
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.