April 20, 2024, 12:11:54 AM

Author Topic: 1007 posts! HAPPY PI DAY!  (Read 5660 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
1007 posts! HAPPY PI DAY!
« on: March 14, 2015, 11:03:58 PM »
I lost track somewhere around 980, lol. So, happy belated forum account birthday to me!

Also, today my favorite novel's final chapter was published! EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!

HAPPPY PI DAY!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: 1007 posts! HAPPY PI DAY!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 03:23:02 AM »
Grats :)

Could you name that novel? :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 08:04:31 AM »
Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality. It's a lot cooler than the title sounds I swear.
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Boocheck

• Playtester
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:15:44 AM »
I would not be a normal person if i already didnt learn not to judge book by the cover... or its name :)
  • Favourite Mage: Bloodwave Warlord
I am one with the force, the force is with me! (Warlord is still my fav mage ;) )

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 09:48:34 AM »
On the contrary most people judge books by their titles, and a lot of times this is reasonable. There are too many books to read them all and the title is usually a strong hint as to what kind of book it is though not always. As for the cover, I think it tends to be less reliable for judging books than titles but not always.

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 09:58:01 AM »
Congratulations Vulcan! I hope we are around for another 1000 posts!

Sailor Vulcan

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2015, 10:16:06 AM »

Congratulations Vulcan! I hope we are around for another 1000 posts!

It's only been two years! why wouldn't we all still be here for another 1000 posts? that sounds ominous, like these forums might not exist in two more years...I really hope that's not the case though...

Laddinfance

• Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2015, 10:20:31 AM »
Of course after I wrote that I thought, "There is no way they'll take that as ominous... will they?"

It was meant to wish you a happy next thousand posts, but in my "Sunday Morning" grog it became "ominous."

So, Congratulations, and enjoy your next 1000 posts!