April 19, 2024, 06:43:30 PM

Author Topic: Question about the butterfly and the trees  (Read 4490 times)

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Question about the butterfly and the trees
« on: November 09, 2014, 09:25:04 AM »
Are there other sentient trees/trees that can talk, or is Togorah, Forest Sentinel the only one?

Can Togorah reproduce with other trees?

If it can, does that make Tataree the stork, but for plants rather than people?
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Sailor Vulcan

• Secret Identity: Imaginator
  • Legendary Mage
  • Banana Stickers 3
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the butterfly and the trees
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2015, 04:35:00 PM »
I would like to know the answer to this question since I am hoping to write a story about it. Thanks!
  • Favourite Mage: Salenia Forcemaster
I am Sailor Vulcan! Champion of justice and reason! And yes, I am already aware my uniform is considered flashy, unprofessional, and borderline sexually provocative for my species by most intelligent lifeforms. I did not choose this outfit. Shut up.

Sabrath_Kell

• Official Loremaster of Etheria
  • Full Mage
  • Banana Stickers 0
    • View Profile
    • @ArraxCrown on Twitter
Re: Question about the butterfly and the trees
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 01:07:36 AM »
Togorah is a Sequoian, a race of ancient, intelligent trees. While he is notable, he is not the only one of his kind.

Sequoian vines, branches, leaves and sap were highly sought after during the days of the Pellian Empire for the creation of Nature-magic artifacts and items. Following the Infernal Interregnum, the Sequoians have become more reclusive and rarely venture out of the Wychwood... except when they are summoned to fight in the arena of course.
  • Favourite Mage: Arraxian Crown Warlock